Just answer it!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 84
I know you've heard this wuestion 8 million times, but answer it anyway. Im trying to prove a point... How are Sony X-plods...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2064
they are fantastic.....................For plugging into wall outlets and watching them really x-plod!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1227
Not the best...

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 176
LMFAO I totally agree w/ James on this one. But seriously there are some who say that if they are installed the right way they will slam......but i'm not one of them.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1781
yea, RDS is right, im one of those people, and to be totally hoenst, it will be the LAST THING I EVER BUY, next to audiobahns lol, lol, they suck period, but me and my friend have destroyed some other peoples systems including a 15 x.x.x were running 750 watts rms to each them in a ported encloser lol it slams...HARD, but if not done well they suck complete monkey balls

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 338
you were givin 750 watts to sonys?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1787
yea

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 85
Well I just got a new next door neighbor, a kid my age (19). And he said " i know you have a system and i could use your help, my lights are dimming real bad, and i want them to stop". Well i said "let me see what you got" and he popped the trunk and their they were!!! 2 Sony X-plods runnin off a 1200w Sony amp. With Sony headunit, and door speakers...and this is all in a Saturn. So ive been tryin to convince him to buy a whole new system...somethin worth it. by the way, i recommended a yellowtop and cap!!! But thats why i asked you guys what you thaught, cause i knew i would get a negative response. Now it doesnt soundbad, just......i dunno....errrrr

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 450
lol

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 92
yeah it is kinda funny but you cant blame the guy, he doesnt know anything about subs. $hit, when i first started i bought 2 obcon 12's and a 800w Boss amp...talk about pathetic. (and on top of that, i thaught i was wamming ha ha ha)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1848
He should buy a new car while he's at it, haha.

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 93
You must be phycic Joe, cause that Saturn is a piece of $hit, like really bad. Its a 97 base line saturn, no power, no nothing. He got the base line where the bumper is black instead of the color of the car....

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 94
psycic or however you spell it... thats georgia education fer ya... ha ha ha now lets go f*ck a pig...j/k for all you who didnt get the joke...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us