Where can i download songs

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1760
where can i download songs, such as candy shop and thigns of that natuer without downloading a thing such as ares,(moms comp)

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 165
limewire

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 39
www.kazaa.com

Silver Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 148
www.winmx.com

Silver Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 113
kazaa sucks. limewire is your best bet.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 442
yeh limewire is way faster than kazaa and winmx. And kazaa messing up your computer to mcuh. But i dont think sub wants to download any of these.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob932

Post Number: 80
kazaa lite resurection or somthin like that

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 351
i believe sub is asking about a place to download music without having to download any program b/c it's on his parents' computer.
as far as i know there is no such place; i've looked for that briefly after they starting suing people and kazaa got full of adware. the best thing i could find was winmx - small download, no adware whatsoever, and i've never heard of anyone getting sued on winmx.

is there such a site that doesnt require you to download a program to get the songs, like a list of new songs with clickable links or something?

i wouldnt imagine so b/c the way winmx can get away with having copyrighted songs on it is b/c the songs are not actually on winmx, they are on people's computers, so it is them, not winmx, who is violating copyrights. i dont think any sight has the ba11s (or could get away with it for that matter) to host copyrighted songs.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 325
www.hxcmp3.com if you listen to metal or hardcore.

Yes Kazaa Lite, if you can find a download of it somewhere (Or I can email it to you) is Kazaa minus the spyware and viruses. There isn't nearly the amount of material as there used to be on it because of all the RIAA suits and whatnot.

Soulseek is an excellent program, I haven't had any problems with it. (http://www.slsknet.org)

You can use iTunes if you want to pay for your music.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1766
yea guys, i know ares, kazaalite, limewire, winmx, and all that stuff, imesh, but i dont want stuff like that, i needa website like realm where you can download a song directly off the siet without downloading a program to download stuff, Get it lol?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 327
I gave you one, other than that, there really aren't any because companies that sell CDs at the store for $20 usually won't give away the individual tracks for free on some random website. I think they'd get a little cranky.

Username: Mattman111

Keizer, OR US

Post Number: 9
http://torrentazos.com/index.php you can get whole cd's here before they are released

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 353
dude, that's the most pop-up embedded site i've ever been to! are there any tips for navigating through there? i'm kinda sketched about downloading stuff through there - virus's etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 44
learn to use www.mirc.com you'll get any music or movie you want

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 222
winmx works great for new songs

Username: Mattman111

Keizer, OR US

Post Number: 10
i use mozilla firefox and i only get a couple pop ups. i download stuff from there all the time and havent had any problems. its all bit torrent downloads

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 469
lime wire gave me like 185 viruses. winMX does good enough for me. no viruses from winMX. kazaa did good for me too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us