Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1663
tons of stuff lol

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1823
You didn't post as much as I thought you would.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 408
yea u mised tons of stuff,lol...do you wanna be down in a group buy, We're doing that and Jeff is selling some solobarics L5 for 155.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1824
L5, no way man. I'm getting my Avalanche anways. I would never buy a Solorbaric anyways.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2001
Nick where the hell you been bro? did you get that 250GS?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1668
hey im giong to buy those hopefully...so be quite you, lol, but i met a new girl so i havent been posting as much lately

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 412
lol, sry sub,lol. Juz fillin him in.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1673
i know lol jk jk

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1825
Hey James. Should get the amp tomorrow. We called UPS and had them hold anything till tomorrow, and our mail with USPS was held till tomorrow. I can't remember which one Ron said he was gonna use to ship it out, one of those anway. I can't wait.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1684
that amp is going to be awesome, excited?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1827
Very. If it get's here at a good time tomorrow I'll hook it up to an old sub I have lying around.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1689
haha thats not fair, i cant wait to get all my sh*t

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1829
You still haven't gotten anything else? Just your TI? Have you had any luck selling crap?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1692
yea, there is a canadian guy who has sold everything to one person i believe, and trevor on here bought my eclipse al for 50 bucks, shipping charges and his stinger cap, it was fine by me lol, but i have the Ti, and im considering sellnig that too lol

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2014
cool cool man I cant wait to hear how your avalanche sounds with that amp I am currently talking to someone about a G4 right now and he will do it for $300 shipped so I am gonna jump on it. Were you away for spring break?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1830
Yah, Florida. Well, it mite take me a while to actually order the Avalanche, but at least I've got the amp now. I'll tell you how that amp pushes when I try it out. I'm also gonna try it on my friends AL, so that should match up nicely.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1695
where the f is hunter

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2017
yeah I am in Florida now where in Fl did you go? I was staying at this hotel and there way a whole bunch of kids from Michigan there.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1832
I was in the Nepals, Fort Meyers area, not in a Hotel either. I got a very rich uncle.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1839
Hey guys, I just got the amp. My god it's in perfect condition, it's so d@mn pretty. I can't wait to try it out on something. Thanks again for helping me find it James.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1228
you also missed about 30 threads about the MT.basically the same thread also.i also got a new deck deh 470mp. very nice, does everything i need it too, built in hpf and lpf, plus an equilizer and what not. i needed it because my 225 hcca is a g1 and nothing is built in it.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2024
no problem dude glad Everything worked out well. Hey Hunter did you ever figure out what was wrong with your amp/or wiring?

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1233
ya, kinda, i grounded a rca and now its working, i cant use my remote bass boost, or my sub will freak out. i plugged it in and i saw my sub move out llike 3 inches, and i almost cried, oh ya and there was no music or anything, it just did it. not fun. i also blew my hu. i was wiring it ghetto to troubleshoot, and i guess my power hit metal and poof! smoke, but luckily it has a 2 year warranty, and i went and got a new one that same day and have it hooked up

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1234
oh yeah also, my sub is infested with sawdust(i guess there was still some in my box)and now it heats up too fast and sounds sloppy. not happy need to send it in for a recone here pretty soon. you have fun on vacation buddy? i9 wish i could go on vacation

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2027
yeah its been fun but I am ready to go home I have been down here for two weeks. Florida is fun but it gets old really quick!

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1236
fun. you do any b!tches.

(yes i know you have a wife)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1728
wife smife,lol jk, but is it bad for sawdust to get ontop of your sub? can ilike vacuum it out lmao

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2031
hahaha thats one thing there are plenty of down here is hotties but they are either extremely stupid or trailor trash so it kinda sucks. I have been trying to get the wife to agree to some three way fun! lol!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1736
LOL.....LMAO....YES, i cant find a girl to hit that stuff up, lol but i cant believe your trying that, thats sooooo awesome lol YES...but you gotta be loyal

Guy rule #2 if there are two girls, they cancel eachother out

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 460
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1841
Hey Jame's I gotsa question. Ron said it was a GS, but on the amp it looks like a 5. I'm almost positive it's really a G5 and not an S. The first G 5's were still built by the old orion's weren't they? If not I'm gonna be pretty mad.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1842
I looked back at an old thread and Isaac said the G5.1's are the good one's, which better be what I have. I knew there were two different gen's of the G5. The newest ones are the G5.2's.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2032
yeah isaac told me it was the GS and so did Ron. They said the only difference was it was all red not red and silver. The OG g5's are built by the OG Orion not Directed so you are still good. The new G5's are not the same quality as the old ones. Hook it up and see what you got you can always sell it for what you got it for ,worst case scenario ya know. I bought a HCCA 250 today it will be at my house when I get hom,e I cant wait:-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1843
Well, maybe they just call the G5.1's GS's, who knows. I'm not gonna worry about selling it, I'll keep it definitely. I'm sure it's a model made before the buyout. Glad you finally got a 250, you gotta tell me how it all sounds when you get it hooked up.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2035
I will. It was on Ebay and I talked to the guy a few times on e-mail then on the phone and he ended the auction early. I got it for $275 shipped and insured:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us