Group Buy

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1614
ok well a few people mentioned it on here and over at carstereo.com. So i thought i would try to organize this setup guys, would anyone be interested in doing a group buy From RE Audio if you can pick any of there items they have? if your interested jsut let me know

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 150
You know I am.
1 12" X.X.X
1 8" RE (maybe)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1619
aweomse, i want either the Re 18n inch MT, or the 18 x.x.x, or to be one of the first inline for the prototype lol

Mitch
Unregistered guest
Forgive me for being dumb. What is a group buy?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1623
its like, we contact them and say were interested in buying a large amount of there items and they give us a discount for buying so much of somen, have you ever been to the store SAMs club. its like buying in bulk

Mitch
Unregistered guest
Cool, I am new to all this. Can anyone tell me what brand of 8 inch sub I should go with? Cost is not an issue. I just want to get what I pay for. I already bought an Alpine MRD-M301 amp I believe its 300 or so watts at 2 ohm. Should I get in on this group buy and get an RE 8inch? I have never listened to RE subs before but have heard lots of good things about them on this board. Would that be a good setup? How much would it cost?

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 92
Well what ive read so far is people buying a couple re 8s and porting them.. i heard they really scream. Good way to save money on subs (they are what.. 60 each?) and you dont need alot of power.

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 153
Ya actually the 8" RE's are pretty good for their size. they handle 175 watts RMS. basslova told me that they are $49 NOT including shipping. Thats regular too, not including a discount that we could get from a group buy. I could recommend you other 8 in subs but they would be more expensive and we need everyone we can get for a group buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcardude

Or

Post Number: 25
i would be interested in getting a 18" MT. but when would this happen?

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1069
i'd possibly be down for 2 8" re's if we can get a good price...did anyone think about how we'd end up getting this...would the subs be sent to one house and then shipped from there or do you think RE would send them to our respective houses....

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1638
hopefully to eachothers house, but i would be willing to ship them out if they were going to send them to one persons house, its all up to you guys if you want, unfortunently since they are moving they have no answered my phone calls, ill keep trying, sorry i wasnt onhere last night

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 155
I'm just tryin to keep this thread up there so ppl can see it, cuz this could get a lot of ppl some great deals.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1209
I might be interested in some of the RE 8's as well!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1697
yea i hope some more people join this, it would be nice to get at least 20 people

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1210
How much do you think we could get off?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1698
hopefully, not positice, im waiting for there email bnack but maybe like a 20percent discount or a 10 i wouldnt care lol

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1212
Not bad!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1700
i dont know if we will get that, but thatwould be amazing, im really hopeing for it

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1214
Ya 20% would be great!

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 158
Anything helps at this amount of money.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2020
I am in! after you talk to them post the prices on what they would give the group buy on.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1215
lol yep

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1705
ok james, will do, ill post it all, say the discounts and stuff, and if they have to send it all to one place does everyone trust me lol

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 160
I don't lol jk. Ya ill get it quick too hopefully since u live so close.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1216
Lol, I don't know about that!:-) trust you???:-) haha

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1707
haha thanks guys

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1218
lol glad we could help

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 414
lmfao

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1711
a$$holes

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 161
I will take 4 re 8's

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 166
Looks like we got about 9-10 ppl who are willing to buy something so far.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 162
take 4 of those and build a 2.5 cu ft ported to 32hz and throw 700watts at it :D

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 168
Ya man that would pound for sure, their good subs and especially if this goes through you will get em cheaper

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 163
It will be in a std cab Truck, i have the box built already just no subs for it, and well these subs shall work just fine :D What amp yall think would pound those :D

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 434
anything that throws around 700 watts to it, like a orion g4 amp, it throws 800+ but im sure they can take it.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 202
Hey if the price is right maybe a couple 10" x.x.x. or one 12" x.x.x. Hey might as well make it 2 12" x.x.x if we can get a good deal. And sub I trust you cuz i could just drive to your house and pick mine up. Haha all you other suckers will have to wait even longer to get yours,meanwhile me and sub will be enjoying ours!!!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1837
What in the world? Has anybody even thought to talk to Resonant Engineering yet? Who says their gonna give you a discount for buying a dozen or so subs?

will c.
Unregistered guest
id be down for a 12'' RE SE. or if the price is low enough w/the group buy i want a SX. rqbrdshp@msn.com e-mail me if this really happens b/c im waiting with money in hand for a new sub thanks!!

Bronze Member
Username: Titan

Post Number: 11
I was lookin at 2 re se 12's now, then when I get settled into this new team, get 2 more and run 4 of them in my eclipse. I'd be down to go in on a group buy

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1716
joe, we arent sure of everything, but at caraudio.com or whatever the site is i heard them saying they give like a good discount on group buys, since they are moving they havent emailed me back yet so i am waiting for RE's respons, there is a chance this falls trhough, but this is best care scenario

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1844
Interesting... Did they guy say how good a' discounts they give out? It probably depends on how much you buy.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1753
yea he said it all depends, he said he got 50 items at 20 percent
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us