Kicker L5's, HAVE TO SELL

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1058
Guys i need to unload 2 12" kicker L5's...almost brand new dual 2 ohm, i have to pay a cell phone bill that i went a little over and these need to go, someone help me out here... Asking 135 shipped....

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 97
lol are u serious...how much time do i have 2 get the money

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1541
yea ik now, i really want to buy themt oo

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1059
i've got about a week or a little more before i need the money in my hands/bank account...but if need be i can wait like 2 weeks if you're that serious about it

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1543
well jeff, if you havent found anyone in 2 weeks, they are mine

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1060
sounds good to me, keep me informed

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1548
i have the money, lol but i dont NEED more subs, i already have 6 lying around but hey, whats two more, start my own shop lol, lets see 2 rf p3's 1 Ti 1 al 2 sony explodes then 2 kicker l5's, wow, im doing great in my company lol, its called the KKK, krazy kentucky kustoms lol

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1062
hahahahhaa, very nice, i've only got these, i got 2 8" from walmart running off the stereo at my computer and then i got my HCCA over next to my bed just waiting to be installed...still finishing the box...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1551
that sucks, the anticipation is horrible, oh wait i only have 5 subs, trevor bought my eclipse al lol, business is BOOMING, i would be very interested in buying those subs just to have them lol

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1063
they were nice subs when they were in my car, i've got no complaints about them enjoyed having them, just gotta pay this bill or i loose my cell phone....and i'm not prepared to have that happen...so the sooner you buy them the better lol, not to mention i've got about 3 other kids trying to get them for this price, unfortunatly i dont really like any of em...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1554
haha, well you need to selll them so sell them to make the money lol, but after 2 weeks if you still have them i will buy them, so on uhhh. the day i get back from spring break if you still have them ill buy them

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1555
come to think of it, i lost my first system to a cell phone bill too, wow 700 dollers for texing, god that sucks

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1064
yea....cell phones are crazy...im not gonna disclose what my bill was...lets just say it was up there....enough for a monthly car payment of a BMW

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1556
WOW, yea its not our business anyways haha, but seriously, if i dont blow all my money on weed during spring break then ill buy them

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1557
wow i remember when i was having trouble getting to become a silver member, god wow im flying with the posts lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1559
ill put your kickers in my pro for sale and see if anyone makes an offer, that cool?

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1065
hahahah i'd have more too but half th time i dont respond because i have nothing nice to say in return...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1560
haha, who cares if your nice or mean if you put lol, it all sounds nice even if your beeing mean lol

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1170
Let me get this straight... $135 a piece, not the pare???

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1068
nope, that pair for 135 shipped...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1171
Oh my god... are you serious??? That's crazy!
If any of the deals fall through... I'm next in line, ok?

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1072
Subfanatic already has like 5 subs hanging around, he said try to sell em and if they still arent sold he'd take em....i have another offer for 145 but i dont really wanna sell them to him because he'd just destroy them and i know this....

so if you wanna pay like 150 shipped they are yours...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1172
Sound's good... except for one little problem. They are 2 ohm dvc. Heres my problem. I have the Rockford P8002 amp, 800 watts rms x 1 at 4 ohm's,
400 watts x 2 at 2 ohm's
not 1 ohm stable
its only 4 ohm stable in bridged mode.
How could I make them work with my amp???
The only way I can think of is wire each in series to get a 8 ohm load... then wire each in paralel to get a 4 ohm load. Will this work???

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1073
Sounds like it'll work for you....contact me on AIM at CKYxxx2k or on MSN at DarkStarX69@hotmail.com (dont email that ccount, I DON'T check it)

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1173
Sorry, don't know what aim or what ever it is...
Are they the same as http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_554.html also, do they have to go in a pare, or would you consider selling them in singles?

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1074
they both actually came from there to be honest...i'd consider selling them in singles if the price is right...the more i ship though the better deal i'd get so it'd be a touch more then half, like 80-90 for one of em...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1174
But that is the same sub??? Look's and power rating's??? I was thinking of buying 1, and wiring it at 4 ohms to work with my amp, but it will be getting 800 watt's. Do you think that will be to much, or will it be fine if I turn the settings down in my HU???
I'll make an offer depending on if 800 is to much for just 1.

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1075
i actually ran it at 800watts and it works just fine, its the exact same sub dude, looks, power ratings everything...

at 800rms just turn the gain down a touch and use a sealed box...the thing will still hit hard as hell....

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1179
They are in perfect condition right? I just don't want to get screwed.
I'm only 17 so I'm not sure how the money thing will go, so I'm guessing I'll have to have my parent's deal with it???
So hows $80.
I wish I could buy both, just don't quite have that much money right now...

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1076
subs are in absolutly perfect condition, the only thing that oculd be cosmetically wrong is from putting the sub in a box the side of the basket rubs in the mounting hole and caused the paint to smooth out (it was slightly textured) other then that they are in mint condition....

i've got an offer on both of em so if it falls through i'll let you know bro...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1188
Cool.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1635
jeff, i will buy your 2 kickers if you havent sold them yet today or tom if your interested i think, i found a friend who wants them, were going to run those his 2 p5's and my eclipse Ti in his jeep

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1077
subs are perfect, not a thing wrong, the only even marking on them if on the side of the basket where the paint was smoothed out from being test fitted into a sub box....other then that they look perfect, if the deal i got now falls through i'll deifnatl just sell you one for like 80-85...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1189
Ya, I can handle $80-85. When do you think you'll know???

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1078
next 24 hours i should have a pretty good idea about if they are gonna take it or not...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1190
Ok cool.

willie_green13
Unregistered guest
Hey i really want both those subs. Im ready to make a deal go through if you still have them.

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1081
still got em willie, nobodys taken em yet, the highest offer i have is 150 so if you can match or beat that the subs are yours bro... gimmie an IM at CKYxxx2k or an Email at JMLOughrey@aol.com and let me know whats up...

willie_green13
Unregistered guest
Hey, i was wondering what kind of amp would go well with this or if you were selling any amps or boxes. my AIM is danotoriousbtg04. and ill pay 150 and am ready to buy now.

willie_green13
Unregistered guest
Hey, i was wondering what kind of amp would go well with this or if you were selling any amps or boxes. my AIM is danotoriousbtg04. and ill pay 150 and am ready to buy now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us