Techno b1tches

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 330
this is kinda funny. so i guess i've been out of the "club" scene for a year or two, and i've got a date with this raver chick this weekend. whats some new techno that'll make the bass drop and the p@nties drop:-)lol; some new sh1t. whereas techno was never my favorite per se, i like baby anne, dj icey, some drum and bass, etc. help me out ya'll; she's fine :-) !!! lol!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1203
chemical brothers? thatsall i know. not too big on techno though. (nicw ryme)

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 332
lol. thanks hunter. i didnt even know the names of techno songs when i did listen to it, so i'm totally lost now:-)lol.
i'm sittin' here right now trying to "brush up". i've got WinMX and a cable modem, and i just tell people to download anything they want to listen to when they come over, so i've got all this random techno on my computer. it's easy to find b/c it's in alphabetical order and it all starts with "DJ..." :-)lol.

anyone else? come on ya'll. shes REAL fine, and of course i'll keep ya'll updated. lol!! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1456
haha...sandstorm is a bada$$ techno song, uh there are aTON i just am haveign a brain f_art omg we cant say f_art

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1207
i got it....the blade soundtracks..all techno. all of them

Quite
Unregistered guest
Im going to have to go with "Its like that" by Run DMC, its technicly not techno but the bass sure sounds like it. Its quite awesome really.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1210
vanilla ice.
stop calberate and listen, ice is back with my brand new invention. will it ever stop yo i dont know, turn off the lights and ill glow, to the extreme rock a mic like a vandle, light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle. Dancin to a speaker that booms, killin you rbrain like a poisionous mushroom, deadly when i play a dope meladly......i love vanill. i have his albulm. vip in full affect.

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 334
lol!!!!!! thanks ya'll. sub, i hear ya on the not allowing random words. notice in the first post they didnt allow me to say...uh...female undergarments.:-)

i just downloaded that sandstorm song. good one. that's key. one of the many i know, but dont know the name of. ive always known it as the dunn un un un...dun...dun un un song.:-) lol.

anymore? maybe some chick like songs like that "castles in the sky" :-) song. (this is cracking me up but great "ammo") thanks.

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 335
hunter, i promise i'll play "ice ice baby"...just for you:-)lol...with the bass kicked in and the vegas are pumpin...quick to the point to the point no faking..b/c on ecoustics.com we're cooking MC's like a pound of bacon. lol :-)!!!

b/c we all know, anything less than the best is a felony.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 378
dude...shes a raver chick...those p*nties arent droppin with techno...there droppin when that pill kicks in...i dont know if you roll or not but if she does "blow her up"...start with the light show and then go to the touching. if she rolls do this...sit behind her and start to rub her temples and play with her hair. move your hands all the way down her body and back up without taking your hands off. trust me after you start it that way shell do whatever you want...good luck!!

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
DJs Pual Van dyk(my fav, saw at a club), DJ Tiesto, Armin van burren,
but most club hits are from other songs, brings back nostalgic feelings about the past. other remix's of old songs.
Just make sure she doesnt die of an over dose while your with her(dont know the person personaly dont get offended).
But anyway goodluck at a "rave" type club scene, fyi i belive vagainas have a resonance.

resonance:A frequency at which a material object will vibrate.

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 336
lol!!!!!!!!!!! rob, done that a few times before...great description, though! might happen if it happens;)...if so...done deal...just in case not, gotta fall back on vanilla ice for the love potion!!!lol. thatguy, van dyk is badass. never heard of tiesto or amin van burren, downloading it now though. thanks. we're not going to a "party" this weekend, just out to the regular bars so no real worries of an OD. "resonance"...lol!!! OUTstanding definition. gotta remember that one.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Acutally Tiesto is a very good friend of Paul, they have diff muzik styles yes but that doesnt come between them, iv heard they live on the same block in Ibza, germany i belive.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 380
dude E is good anywheres lol...i took E to go to Denny's one night back in the party days...and download any of the NYC underground discs...alot of trance and bass beats...try a local DJ i know dose the alien.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1213
i got it....bass mechaniks. thats techno(?) and has bass, yu both win

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1474
wow, i heard thid crazy track when i was out with this girl today, i dont know how it went but it was tight, it was like do you believe you can dream and it happens or somen, wow it was awesome techno

Silver Member
Username: Cory

Canada

Post Number: 172
If you liked sand storm from darude you should check out "calm before the storm" (great bass)

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 86
anything darude, plummet - cherish the day is good, paul oakenfold, dj tiesto is really good,
van dyk is good, delerium and i forgot all the other stuff ;\

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 28
Tiga, he's pretty good techno. Plus he has that funny rip off of "It's Gettin' Hot In Herre". Great stuff.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
I hear all the newest remix's off albums, the funniest i think iv heard is a "Milk Shake" remix, sounds like a little migit speaking fast (just up'd the tempo) but sad thing is it sounds better than the orignal(I hated the origonal).

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
2nd one is with a song, annoucers voice sounds like John Kerry, who knows...

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

OK in less t... South Korea

Post Number: 580
Well well well, thatguyyouknow, knows his stuff. Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Joh Bishop, Dave Seaman, Dave Ralph, and Sasha are some of the better DJs IMO. Hay thatguyyouknow, you should email me. I am moving to germany in may ( I know its rough), and I will keep you up on things.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

OK in less t... South Korea

Post Number: 581
Oh one more thing, Ibeza is a island off of greece, its a big club sceen. Paul and Tiesto play there yearly. As for were they live, Germany is corect, but I don't know about the street thing.

I haven't seen either in concert yet. Paul played in Vegas one time while I was there TDY. But it was on a tuesday night and I was on swing shift. Talk about pissed.

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 348
sweet. thanks for the help ya'll. saturday night was a good night:-) we went out in a friend's Denali; he's got a couple old school 10" kickers with an alpine amp - good sounding system (i love the old kickers with the simple logo before they got into all this alien spacecraft looking sh1t) anyways, i downloaded all of the music ya'll recommended and burned a CD, some Darude, Tiesto, Baby Anne. she was impressed "oh i love this song, wow i didnt know you knew good techno...blah...blah" after the bars closed us and some friends came back to my house to continue the party. i put on an mp3 of an entire live oakenfold show, i think it was in las vegas, she was like "holy sh1t this is great...blah...blah" {staring at t1ts} anyways, done deal. thanks for the help ya'll.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1735
haha, i bet it was a good night, lol the other night techno didnt work for me, had to go with old outkast album, that got it dont lol

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 349
good ole outkast. how 'bout that song on the aquemini album, spottieottiedopalicious, the one with the horns? ole boy says "her neck was smellin' sweeter than a plate of yams with extra syrup" lol. that song works every time :-) "Go on and marinate on that for a minute."

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1739
suzy screw, my heart goes out to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us