Enclosure build question..

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 143
I'm building a new sub box for my 15" x.x.x. Currently, it has 7.89 cubes(not completely finished) and it will be ported to 29 Hz. will this be O>K> for my 15" x.x.x. ?( reason its so big is that I wanna have room for an additional 15" later on, I'll just have to change the front baffle and divide the box throuhg the center)

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 326
yeh that'll be nice but sinceyour enclousre is so large i wouldnt put that much power to it. Maybe around 1000watt rms.But anyway that's sweet, tell me how it sounds

Silver Member

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 144
what do you mean don't put that much power into it ? If the enclosure is too big for my sub let me know so that I can reduce it in size.will the enclosure fu(k up my sub or something?

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 329
no it wont fu(k up the sub. It's just that if the enclousre is bigger than recommended it reduces the power handing slightly read this it should explain to yo better than i can

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/BrahmaOwnersGuide.pdf

Silver Member

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 146
but will the output of the sub be the same ? will it be just as loud as if it were in my currently 4.5 cube box ? what you're saying is that it will take less power to hit just as hard, yeah ?....help..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us