I need your opinion

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 72
what do you all think of american bass subs...i went 2 a local install shjop and in there demo intrepid they had one 18 incstalled and it was preatty loud but the reasnon im asking is becuase he also had 2 planet audio 18s in there...if u need the site its www.americanbassusa.com

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 315
i think there terrific spl wise, but i never heard them playing regulr music, only time i heard them was at at a spl comp, burping

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
i was thinkin of gettin one thats y i asked and i dont think it has good sound quality sop i will stick for a copuple 10 inch id max's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
what about the 8w7 from jl audio...i heard sum great s**t abnout it from close friends

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 318
yeh jl makes some high quality stuff but they are over priced, and some people think they sound a bit overdampened for their price.I personnely would recommend idmax's

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1445
donny, i heard somewhre on this forum when someone was looking at 8inch subs that the w7 doesnt live up to the rest of the w7 line and they would suggest a different sub cause it sounded muddy, anyone know who said this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us