My car does tricks HAHA..does yours???

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1141
today i learned..if i honk my horn my lights turn on and off, windsheild wipers start going, left blinker turns on, and my car shifts into neutral,....its an automatic, also learned that my cars RPM guage hits 9000 rpms when the bass hits...SO HA

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 295
lol

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1790
Wow, gotta love those Neon's. What the hang did you do to it Sub?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1150
NO CLUE...im def just going to take everything off of it i have dont until i get my new alt though

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3510
My friend had an old truck that was all messed up with wiring. To get a left turn signal, he had to pull the hazard light out, push the turn signal down, and tap the brake pedal, and yes that worked for both front and rear turn signals. For right turn signal, he had to put the turn signal on and pull the headlight switch in and out to get a turn signal. What really baffled me more than the problem itself is how he figured out the steps to make it work.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1154
HAHA...well i was out with this girl tonight....and we figured out the horn makes everything stop being gey...cause it just starts turning stuff on randomly..it doenst turn the stuff on..i meant it turns it all off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us