I'm going to Best Buy, and was wondering if I could get...

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1040
I hear everyone talking about a bass cd, or test tone's or sonething like that. I was wondering if Best Buy would have them, and what would be the name's to look for. I'm looking for sonething that has like 20/20000hz sweep's.
Thank's

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 330
im not sure if they will have exactly what your looking for. you might be better off buying from the net.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1042
Do you know what the CD would be called?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 989
I'm pretty sure i've seen something like that at bestbuy but i cant promise you that its exactly what your looking for...as [reviously stated, your best bet would be the internet...i know you can download...look for this DJ Capital J....its some good stuff...

Bronze Member
Username: Jeze

Post Number: 23
Yeah, I would just download it. I have so many bass tracks which I just downloaded because I'm too cheap to buy them :-(

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1741
www.realmofexcursion.com - Go to the download section and find the songs. They have some sweeps.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 305
Jl recommends you test the amps with sine wine cd or somthing like that..what the hell is that?

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1003
I beleive what your thinking of is a Sine wave cd...a sine wave cd is a CD that sweeps through different frequences that create different sine waves or what we would hear, tones. The different tones will have a a different effect on the sub, some being louder, others being deeper...

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1049
I click on the song, and it play's... how do I download it and put it on to a CD?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1743
Right click and click "save target as"

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 105
Bass Mekanik
they have sine waves, test tones and just bass tracks and you can get them at Best Buy

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1054
Cool, thank's for all the help.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1062
One more question... I downloaded them, but they show up as icons on my desktop... when I tryed to burn them on a cd, I could only burn 1 on the cd... does anyone know how to move them where I can create a play list and burn all of them on 1 cd?
Thank's agen

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 168
Hey taylor if you wanna download songs then your doing it all wrong.Ok let me learn you on this,first go to a website called bearshare.com download that program,youll have to create an account(dont worrry its free) passwords,user names,you know that kinda stuff.If you have windows then you problly got windows media player,but i prefer real player,you can download that for free at their websit realplayer.com,its great for it being free you can store your songs there,play movies,burn movies and songs on cds,ect,its great it takes a while to download but its worth it. Bearshare is great i get all my songs there and they dont just have songs they have movies,pictures,all kinds of stuff you can download,anything from pictures of the backstreet boys to p*rno(not that i know that but umm someone told me yea thats it someone told me) any kinda of songs from willie nelso to dmx ok you get the idea now go check it out!!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1767
try kazaa

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 169
Joe ive tried that but i didnt like it,i still like bearshare the best.Trust me if theres a file sharing program out there ive used it and tried em all,still bearshare comes out on top.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1063
I used to use Kazaa, but I kept getting viruses and it would totally fu*k my computer up.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 271
try limewire its the best i can get all songs fast as hell and its free.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1064
I don't really want to download song's... just the test tones on relm of excursion.
Unless someone knows a cd with things like that, or a different website with them.
Thank's

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1775
My bad, my bad, I meant ARES. NOT KAZAA. KAZAA is horrible. ARES is great, never had a problem with anything. Just don't get the lite version, it takes forever to connect.

As for cd's, you can get bass test cd's at best buy and stuff, they usually have like 20 tracks with bass songs and test tones. Look on ebay, there's a million on there as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 89
i use ares to...love it

Volvo 2NT
Unregistered guest
Jeff.... Capital J is Jungle, not test tones. I'm gonna slap you next time i see you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us