Box help PLEASE!!!

Anonymous

I took out one sub in my box to put some polyfill in because there isn't a divider. Anyways when I went to put the screws back in they wouldn't go in. I know it sounds stupid but I spend 1/2 hour trying to get them in. And none of them would. Should I drill new holes for the screws or what? It's a pre- fab box and it doesnt even look like there is a place for the screws. They just won't go in. Any ideas.

Anonymous

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 646
The holes are probably hidden in the carpet and you aren't lining them up right. Take the sub out and get a lil finishing nail or something that will fit through the sub's mounting hole and poke around where you think a hole is til you find one. Leave the nail in there and place the sub back in the enclosure over the nail. That should get you lined up pretty good. If you don't have a nail just use one of the mounting screws and mark the hole with a felt tip.

You could also just twist the sub around til you find the holes but if its a tight fit that might be a lil difficult and no thats not a stupid question, lol. I've had similar problems finding the hole in the carpet in a slightly different situation, but we won't go there.

-Fishy :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us