V-MAX help

Jeff02
Unregistered guest
I'm buying two 12" SVC Cerwin-Vega V-MAX subwoofers to go in the back of my Jeep Cherokee. I was just wondering what a good amp I could find in the $200 maximum price range on eBay would be. I was looking at an Audiobahn A8000T amplifier (800Wx1 at 2-ohms), but I've heard mixed things about Audiobahn. Do you think that would be a good choice, or would you go with something else? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for your help!

Bronze Member
Username: Basshead

Post Number: 26
First off I wouldn't recommend audiobahn, I've heard a lot of their stuff and it all sounds like crap. For 200 there's not a lot of options but if you want to spend a little more I think a good choice for you would be a hifonics bx1500d you can get one on ebay for about $230 right now at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5757804199 %26.

Its a little overrated but it will still be good enough to power two v-maxes. Just wire them to 2 ohms and that amp puts out 1000 watts rms at 2 ohms(probably more like 700 or 800 but that will still be enough for those subs.)

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 918
i have an Interfire IB2900C 600 at 2 ohms...underrated though for sale 225, and audiobahn are decent for the price...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us