Anyone who has a sound domain!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1908
anyone who has a sound domain home page post them up here I just started one so it isnt finished just started. So here ya go!http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/803384

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1630
You'll like this James. I was gonna make a page a long time ago this summer. I first signed up and everything. Got my car out, washed and waxed her, it was a nice sunny day out. Took a bunch of really nice looking pictures. Then I got inside the house, and realized the number on the film on the camera said 0, and I wondered why it hadn't gone off. I opened the camera up, and there was no fricken film in it. That's how dumb I really am...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1910
hahahahyahahahahaha man that pretty funny. So start one know punk! lol!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1636
Yeah, I'm gonna, ONCE I GET MY $HIT. Haven't heard from Ron since yesterday morning. I told him I was all ready to buy the amp, just waiting to hear back from him. If he hasn't responded by tomorrow I'll just call him.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 198
james, that's a bad a## truck dude! i like the shiny new MT's and the ARB bumper.

man, i tried to set up a sound domain page yesterday, but i cant figure the damn thing out; cant seem to complete my page. i dont know.

does the Avalanche sound as good as it looks?:-)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1911
why it sure does man! thanks man I love my truck! I love everything about it accept the 8mi/gal:-(

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 199
got my page going.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/803011

yeah i hear ya on the gas mileage! i'm lucky i only live 1/2 mile from work:-)

jimbo911
Unregistered guest
James....nice jeep.....clean up the wires though.
J.W.....did you use carpet foam?...did it work?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1912
Hey J.W. man I love the old 4-runners they are so sweet.
Hey Jimbo the wires dont get in my way they are all tie wrapped and tie wrap screwed down, they dont get in my way they fold down nice with the seat,and it sounds good so I am not gonna clean up anything until I get my Audi then it will be a complete custom install but for now it suits my truck when I hit the trail.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us