How will this sound

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 77
right now i have 2 10" alpine type E subs that i got for cheap and i want something louder and something with a little more sound quality so im thinking of getting 2 10" Image dynamic IDQs to go in the same box i had the alpines in. how will this sound.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
doesnt anybody have any suggestions. im selling my subs to my friend and i have a little money put away and im thinking about these and i want to know if they will be louder. i know they are better quality but im not sure how much better. will it be a very noticeable difference.

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 16
What kind of amp are you running them to?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1630
yes there will be a huge difference betweeen the two provided they go in the proper enclosure and are powered correctly. what amp are you using? and what size box? cu/ft per sub?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
right now i think my box is 1.25 cu/ft per sub sealed and i have a profile amp that puts out 400 watts but i might get something better later on. im wanting to know how it would sound just swapping out the subs. i want to know how it will sound spl/sq.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 859
You should notice a difference. The Alpine's are the bottem line. You might want to upgrad amp's though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us