Need Help For Competition

HotDogBoy
Unregistered guest
This is a friend against friend rivarly ...I need to be louder than him!!!

His Specs. - 2 Kicker Solos L7 15", Rockord 1500 watt amp

What can i get thats louder than that and not spend alot of money...prefrebly 12's but whatever it takes..thanks

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1343
There's a lot of 12's out there that would get louder than 2 L7's. How much money is "not much to spend."

Username: Skaman272

Post Number: 4
i'm not gonna lie, pending it's hooked up properly his system should be amazing, However, like joe said there is alot of subs out there that can beat it, but you will have to spend a little some money.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1687
yup I agree the l7's can get very loud. It is gonna take some cash to beat him in SPL. I dont kow if your competing is sheer SPL or SQL cause if SQ is an issue you will destroy him with acendant avalanche ,brahma or REXXX. I wish ID made a IDMAX it would be the SH!T.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1688
damnit my number locks were on put a 15 after each of those names. lol ascendant avalanche 15,REXXX15,or Brahma15 and I wish ID made a IDMAX 15 it woudl be the SH!T. lol

Username: Skaman272

Post Number: 7
i know evryone and their sister has these, but if you want to r@pe him, no questions asked, JL W7's man, with JL amps. 2 12"s or 1 13.5" should do just nicely. only problem is that is FAR from cheap...
one other soulution is 2 12" alpine type X's put them in a ported enclosure, i spoke with an alpine sales rep at a car show, he said sealed will be sic, but ported with those subs will blow your mind... 2 of them will have 2000 watts rms and 6000 watts max. run them with 2 (MRD-M1005) and that should put it in your friend's mouth. :-p if you look around online you should be able to pick up all 4 items for around $1200. Is that out of you price range?

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 787
maybe 2 12 inch eclipse ti's and a hifonic brutus 1500d amp....around 1000 bucks if you look hard enough

Username: Flipconvict

Post Number: 2
Look into RE subs, they are awesome, I have 2 Re 8" subs and in a SQ box, they were louder then 2 12" JL's! of course you would need bigger then 8"

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 795
i think what you should do ..is get 2 ss boxes and get some 6.5's and put them in there...and video you beating him for us hahahha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us