More bad luck...RE sub damaged....it sucks

Username: Mittal

Post Number: 5
first it was the issue of mismatching the impedance of the sub and amp....and now this. The X X X 15 RE sent to me to india is damaged. The basket has cracks at 2 points and the lower stack magnet has shifted from its original position.The cone has no movement at all. The sub CANNOT be used. What should i do??? RE sent it through Fedex and fedex came and inspected the sub and saw the damage. Will i have to pay for a new one?? HELP!!!!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1545
no they should cover everything and while you are at it tell them you want the dual 2ohm sub they should be fine with that.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 269
maybe its a good thing...now you might be able to get the dual 2ohm

Anonymous

What do shippers actually do to there stuff I think that they get randy when it says fragile and they throw it on purpose.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 966
they must've done a little more then throw it, RE sends there subs in a wooden crate i beleive...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1577
yeah they do so does ID,Adire,and Ascendant audio as well. and its not a cheap crate either. they said screw stopping the plane lets just air deliver this thing. lol

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 105
yeah the delivery guys arent to cautious... once i was outside when a guy came to deliver a package... i was standing 10 feet walking towards him to get it and he threw it 6 feet to my front door... i was like hello! im standing right here i can see you! ... morons lol

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1311
You've got to be kidding, what was in the box?

sql?
Unregistered guest
no, re does not ship subs in a wooden crate. mine came yesterday in a cardboard box. although it did say fragile[to their credit ] everything looked great except i ordered a 12 and they sent me a 10. re is taking care of everythingand after a quick call to fedex it is now on its way back.
i just hope i dont have to wait another 15 days like i did for the first shipment.

sql?
Unregistered guest
mine was a SE though . maybe theXxx is shipped differently

Bronze Member
Username: Colinjay18

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 30
i got a triple x from re on monday and it was shipped in a wooden surrounding.

sql?
Unregistered guest
well im sorry a$$hole.i didnt get mine in a wooden crate.mine was in a vardboard box.so unless you are calling me a liar f%ck off!

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 116
does somebody need a nap?

...:P

sql?
Unregistered guest
listen piggy i dont need your lip.if i did i would scrape it off my zipper.so why dont you go back into the closet you just came out of and close the door behind you.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 117
the only way my lip would be on your zipper was if your girl was wearin your pants so stop with your b!tchass atitude aright no1 likes you

sql?
Unregistered guest
actually my girl had her pants on.the lip is from when you were suckin me off.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 118
you could only dream of being so lucky... i kno you want it... but you just dont do anything for me ...sorry Sucking Queeer Lips?

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 119
well im going to bed sql... have fun wacking off to the thought of me sucking u off... you sick muh'fuckerr

sql?
Unregistered guest
lol you wish i was.i wouldnt get you off at the thought.

sql?
Unregistered guest
there is more than one sql? o.k . i want everyone to know that i,m the sql? that posted that i recieved my se 12 in a cardboard box with a wooden bottom.the only posts that were mine were the first two. i wont be using that username again. so to everyone that matters and talks about legitimate issues on this forum i'm apologizing for all this. im not the smartass.
thanks

sql?
Unregistered guest
i want to let everyone know that there is more than one sql?. the only two posts that are mine are the first two. this is happening everytime i try to reply or ask anything. i'm sorry for the whole situation.to everyone who matters, or talks about legit issues on this forum , please dont ban me. i will never use that username again.
whoever is posting behind me as the same name needs to grow up and quit being a smartass
once again.......i apologize to all others. please omit all postings other than the first two

Username: Re_fan

GEORGIA US

Post Number: 1
the nonmartass guy is now registered under re fan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us