Is it possible????

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 258
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3167393&cat=92515&type=5&d ept=4171&path=0%3A4171%3A104591%3A92515

I have a 2 year old son and i was planning on buying this for him for easter..would it be possible to hook up a head unit, or a portable c.d. player, an amp, and an 8" or 2 8" subs??? i was thinking that if i bought an extra 6volt battery for just the equiptment it would probably work..but im not sure. so would it work? i know ive seen it done in pictures but never actually seen a working power wheels with a stereo.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 292
are you serious?, cuz if u r then ill tell u what u can do.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 262
im definitely serious..and if you could help that would be f'in awesome

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 294
ok how much does your kid wiegh cuz theres a 65 pound limit on the truck.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 264
hes 2...maybe 30lbs...and i figure the stereo might weigh about 15 lbs. but if its a lil over and looks good then it doesnt really matter lol

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 296
ok you can use a portable CD player, ull need a wire converter that goes from the output to the input of the amp, do have a 8" sub and a compatable amp??

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 265
not yet i ordered 2 RE 8's..and i have a small mrv t320 110x2@2ohm that ill use with them..and where can i get a wire converter? will i need another battery?..the same one that it comes with?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 266
could i hook up a deck though???i have an extra one laying around

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 267
is it possible to use a deck though??i have an extra one laying around.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 298
yeah probaly. (get back to you later im at skool)

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 268
ok ill be back on at around 11 pm and hopefully you have responded by then...thanks a bunch for the help.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 299
ive put a system a in a shopping cart once....walked down the block wit it.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1552
hey Rob your best bet would be to get one of those batcap's the smallest one would work great for that I bet. Ask Mo he has one. Man you got me thinking I just got my son that bright yellow H2 power wheels that thing would be nast bumpin down the road. lolol!:-) let me know if you do it.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 300
you can use a rechargable car booster power pack as your power. when i get home from school ill show you pictures of every thing.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1557
damn Mike thats an even better idea I didnt even think of that!:-) I think I might have to make my 4 year old bumpi it this summer lol! He be so damn funny bumpin Tim Mcgraw down the street. lolol!

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 301
I skeptical as of how hes gonna fit all this on that thing.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1558
yeah that truck I think is pretty small isnt it? I would do like two 6 1/2's in a small sealed enclosure that would be soooo kick a$$! and run them off the deck. its not gonna be pumping like a car but it will be cool as Hell for the kids!lol

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 302
being in school sucks. Im in the only class I actually enjoy right now, Electronics.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 303
If I could get some dimesions on that trunk when you get back Rob it would be great.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 306
At lunch right now goin to class soon you on yet?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 272
ok actually your right. that is the small one..but i found that H2 so im gonna get that one instead.

http://www.littletikes.com/toys/Toys-Detail.aspx?Product_ID=2872&Description=HUM MER%c2%ae+H2%e2%84%a2&ProductCategory=Previously%20Viewed&SessionAdd=0

but if you can just help me learn how ill make sure it fits..even if i have to cut it and make it fit. its all good. i just need to learn how to make it work...thanks for all the help guys.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 273
"And yes its totally posissible because the battery, you can do anything even hook up some bags or hydros or something, tvs, ok getting off subject but yeah totally possible and in fact those 6 volt batteries if you just wire 2 of them in series and that would double the voltage to 12 but you would have to have 3 for that 2 for voltage increase and 1 for the actual truck, becuase if you increase the voltage like that it can damage the actual truck so keep them seperate, but if you wire them all 3 in parrallel the batteries would last three times as long becuase it would triple the current."

is that true????

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us