Visonik good bad??

Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 2
i have looked at subs n boxes for a while n i found 2 12" subs 600rms (300) each with a nice bandpass box. usually bandpass boxes are more expensive n this one was only 159 with 2 12s in it the brand is visonik n they have a official site but i don't know if there any good i have a cadillac n just want something that u can hear me coming down the bock in are these the subs for that? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 194
visonik is not that great of a company. Bandpass boxes also generally sound bad as well. Instead look into an alpine type s or maybe something from infinity. For 160 u can purchase and acendant audio atlas 12", and we could help u with making your own box if need be.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 28
visonik makes only one great piece of equipment, the 4000d, thier subs on the other hand in my opinion are middle of the road.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 304
Those subs you descibed with the 600 RMS and the bandpass box, that wouldnt be the DUAL audio setup would it?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 305
chances are if its that cheap for all that, everything is garbage...

Username: Ore0fllamp

Canada

Post Number: 4
I have a bandpass visonik 2 10's 500rms (250rms each) and it rocks my neon man, ppl can feel me coming down the street no problem!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1365
I'm sure they can...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us