WHAT SUBS SOULD I GET????

Bronze Member
Username: Dsgbthuglife

Post Number: 16
I GOT A DA-1200HC 1OHM MONO AMP AND I GOT A SONY XS-1237 40HM 300RMS/1100PEAK SUB AND I WAS GANA GET 2 MORE AND WIRE THEM TO 1OHM LOAD WOULD THAT HIT HARD OR SHOULD I GET RID OF THE SUB I HAVE AND GET SOME OTHER SUBS?IF SO WHAT SHOULD I GET THAT I CAN RUN 1OHM WITH?THANKS..

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1293
sell the sony sub first off. Next queston is how much do you have to spend on sub/subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
IL HAVE $400.00-$500.00 IN 2 WEEKS..

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 409
uhh..if anyone suggests...i have two 12 inch rockrord fosgates for sale punch 3's for 275 shipped...just an offer man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I WONT HAVE NO MONEY FOR ABOUT TO WEEKS THOUGH.. MY BABY IS IN THE SHOP RIGHT NOW..SO WHEN ITS OUT IM GANA HAVE SOME MONEY:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
WAHT ARE SOME HARD AS? HITING SUBS THAT CAN HANDLE 1500X2@1/2OHM STABLE STEREO POWER?

Bronze Member
Username: Cb9869

Post Number: 53
okay, what you first need to do is stop finger f*cking the shift key. Next, that amp I doubt puts out 1500 watts, because it's a bostwick. You may want to rethink your whole setup that you have now, and sell it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
IT PUTS OUT 1200@1OHM AS?HOLE THE 1500X2@1/2OHM IS THE BOSS PD3000 I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT THAT FUCKE%

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
WHATS THE SPEC'S ON THE 12'S?

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 413
1000 watts peak and 500 rms...nothing hgue..but they sounded great for the 3 mins i had them running lol...i was giving them 600 watts rms each and they sounded great

Bronze Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 41
A $300 amp that can go down to 1/2 ohm putting out 3000w? That's unbelievable.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
DO YOU THINK IT PUTS OUT 3000WATTS OR NOT?

Bronze Member
Username: Nwdmax

Post Number: 26
BACK OFF THE CAPS YA CAPSCLOWN!
Thank you!

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 968
OK, ok, ok, ok. First off, you say you want to run like 3 sony subs off of your boss, or sony, or whatever the heck your amp is, I think you have us all confused, at 1 ohm. Is that amp stable at 1 ohm? IS that amp a mono channel? If it is, then theroetically yes you could run the 3 off that amp. But personally, SELL EVERYTHING, once it's sold, then come back here and tell us the total amount of cash you have to spend, and we can help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Cb9869

Post Number: 54
Ok first off, the model u listed 'DA-1200HC' is a bostwick model. I worked real hard to open up google and find that for you. Then you said
'WAHT ARE SOME HARD AS? HITING SUBS THAT CAN HANDLE 1500X2@1/2OHM STABLE STEREO POWER?'

Without any mention towards a Boss amp. One way or another, screaming with caps isn't cool or fun. Like I said the first time, sell your quality equipment and then ask for some advice (without caps)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
its a da-1200hc bostwick 1200x1@1ohm class d mono amp,i only got 1 xs-l1237 but i just bout the amp the sub iv bout a month ago but to get the subs to 1ohm load i needed three..but..i was told sony SUCKS so i said i might just change everything around,so i asked about the boss pd300 for a new amp,hope this clears things up..il sell what i have..but i t wont take me no more then a month to get $400.00-$500.00 mybe more so i need some idieas now on whats good and hits like hell..thanks..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
boss pd3000 sorry..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us