Quick Question...

Username: Singhsane

Scarborough, Toronto Canada

Post Number: 5
I have 2 V-Max 12's and when im INSIDE the car they sound amazing but when im outside i cant really hear em as much...the trunk rattles a bit other than that i cant really hear em...any ideas on why this mite be??

Bronze Member
Username: Shayadave

Oceanside, California USA

Post Number: 18
Mine does that too, maybe that's because your car is sealed up pretty well and the sound waves arent traveling out of your car? If you roll down your windows you'll be able to hear it more, but the whole point is what it sounds like INSIDE the car. Just try to respect other's who arent as into bass as you are, get what I'm saying?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 685
Most newer car's are sealed better. Mine is the same way. Shake's your braine on the in side of the truck, then you git out all you hear is the exhaust and window's rattling.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 528
You can barely hear the bass next to my car (2 15" Kicker Comps) but walk about 50 yards away from your car and then you can hear the bass pretty well. Kind weird but all my friends with newer cars are exactly like that.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 226
YEHI NOTICED THAT 2. I cant hear nothing but trunk rattles ande other stuff rattles, but when i walk away the bass sounds, louder and it sounds more clear from far away.

howie feltersnatch
Unregistered guest
hearing the base when walking away from the car has to do with how the sound waves work with low frequency sounds, like deep bass. they expand enough for you to hear it when about 15ft or more from the source. but david has a good point, if sounds nice when you are in the car, nothing to worry about.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us