BigmanSubs hit some days and other days they don't

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 516
So I'm stumped. some days my subs will hit insanly hard (2 15" Kicker Comps) and other days they will barely hit at all. Maybe it's my hearing lol. They are still loud but other days they definatly hit harder. Anyone khave a reason as to why?

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 518
i have no clue how the word bigman got into the thread lol

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
r u playing the same song? or a different one?

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 519
same songs on the same cd. For example I came home from school today and it was loud but it did not hit. And just about 5 min ago i had to run uptown and it friggin slammed.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 202
please explain where bigman came from cause im clueless too.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 925
Hey Wahl, sometimes my setup does that too. Not as drasticly as yours, but once in a while it just doesn't sound quite as loud. Then the next day it's back to normal and pounds. I think this has to do with my damaged hearing in my left ear though, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 364
well...it most likely has somen to do with certain things that are running in your car...like...my system sounds like sh*t at night...becasue i have to use more electricty to to power my headlights...along with my neons and other things...just examples

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 521
Yea I've experimented with it a bit. I dunno. Maybe it is my hearing lol. At night my system pounds just as hard as it does in the day sometimes. My system never hits hard after school but when I go out somewhere for the night it slams. Owell I'm clueless. I'm also still clueless on how the word bigman got into the thread lol. That's a mystery.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us