RE SX, wonder if I should get one (x.x.x's on ebay)

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 873
Every once in a while I check ebay for Adire and Re stuff, and right now there's 2 X.X.X's on there, just to let you guys know. An MT also. I think there's an Adire Tumult as well. I also found a RE SX. It's dual 2 ohms, and it's in pretty much brand new conditions. Right now it's at $127 plus 40 bucks shipping. There's still 2 days left, so yes I know it will probably go up a lot more, but I wondered how much they sold for normall? RE doesn't put prices on their site. If it stayed under 200 - 250 shipped I am toying around with getting it. I'd have to get a much bigger amp that what I was planning on getting to run the Eclipse with, but I would love to have the SX. Just wondering about your guys's opinions.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 626
If you can git it for $120, that's crazy! I think that's like 80% off. What size are the x.x.x?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 878
Uhh, not sure I think both x's are 12's. Go look. Like I said though, there's still 2 days to go, I know the price will still go up. I was just wondering if I should get it if it's under a certain amount. Anybody know what they retail.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 630
I would git them if I wher you, $250 and under would be a good price.
I'm not sure, but I think they are around the $400 mark. Think a little less.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 880
I don't think their around 400 bucks. That's as much as a x.x.x. The sx's are the next line below triple x.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 632
Oh ya, I was talking bout the x.x.x Sorry, guess I was just dreaming.:-)
It shouldn't be a lot cheeper.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 387
I'm not totally sure on the price of the SX 10", 12" and 18"....but i know that the SX15 is $270 shipped from RE. I just bought one.

I think they sell the different sizes on a $20 level....like the SX15 is $270, the 12 is $250, and the 10 is $230. I'm not totally sure though.

I also remember that the x.x.x. 10" is $395 shipped...i have the whole price list on my computer in my room, i'll post it in a minute.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 634
I knew the x.x.x's wher close to $400, but I had no clue what the SX wher. lol I guess there is a little price difference between them.:-)

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 908
Alright, if the SX stays under 200 shipped, then I'll jump on it. I really wanna try a RE sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us