Audiobahn system, better then the rest

madfatchickfvcker
Unregistered guest
hey wattsup guys, all you b!tches that think audiobahn sucks, i have something to say, the only thing that sucks is youre mothers on my raging b.oner. my immortal has saddled more brahmas then any sub, and the only thing that has done more triple xs then my immortal is me and all your mothers, ha muthafvckers. that sh!t is bangin yo! i just invert my subs to show my flames on them and they are 10 times louder now. im in the high 120s now. beat that you no talent as.sclowns. what you guys got now.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1231
thats funny I had a bike when I was 12 with 2 sony 5 1/4's in homemade bazooka tubes out of a 2 liter coke bottle and the big cans of Iced tea mix and a roll of duckt tape. I think I hit high 120's with that. So your immortals must be bangin. Ohhh Dude my mom's like 70 you nasty FU$K.

madfatchickfvcker
Unregistered guest
i like them old, you better watch yourself cu.nt cookie:-) i might make you join, i love gilfs though. we can play hackiesack with her t.its and then she can play lickie sack with my sack. haha. i love those immortals, cant be touched g. your system makes me thirsty

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 335
immortals blow a$$...simple as that retard....james brahma will destroy you...and as soon as i get mine running it should too....so get off here if your not going to help people and just "try" and brag about your "POS"

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1235
Hey Hunter is that you you sick FU$K.

madfatchickfvcker
Unregistered guest
ill show you pos, lil subfan. brahma suck ive heard a few and there qts ratings are overrated and the fs is horrible along with there foam surround and paper cone, and what the f*ck is up with there lil anime in the middle, i have had sh!ts that ive smeard on my upper lip after a dirty sanchez that look better then that. ill help everyone mr fancy pants.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 877
no. i just read this thread it awesome.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1236
I figured you were the only ba$tard that could come out with Cu$T cookie . lololol!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 336
so madfatchickfvucker...wat are your coments on triple x...w7...ti's...al's...ti pro's...mt's...what am i missing...what are your comments on all of those

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 879
damn it james you had to riun my fun. i had subf all riled up.

madfatchickfvcker
Unregistered guest
they all suck. nothing is better then my immortal. mmmmmmmmmmmmmwahahahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1239
hahahahahahaha my bad. I knew it was you.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 880
ya i threw c.unt cookie in there as a hint

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1242
well it gave it away.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 882
i know. you here subfanatic? ha got you good you f*cker

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 224
lmfao, wow this thread is funny

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 338
haha sorry i was at work lol...good job lol..i gotta kind mad...i dotn like ignorant people who wont listen to other peoples opinions

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 909
C.unt cooker. Only Hunter would think of it. Nice work sniffing him out James. I really didn't even think anything about it. Crazy b@stard.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 183
thats weird...after the first post i knew it was you lol....now thats funny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us