Awesome Amp

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 257
Ok guys a have a delima....im looking for a really cheap...but really powerful amp to power any of the following

2 12 inch Eclipse Ti's
2 12 inch X.X.X.
1 15 inch Eclipse Ti
1 15 inch X.X.X.
1 15 inch Eclipse Ti Pro

im looking for an amp under 500

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 860
well a nine.1 from ed would power the 15s except the pro, but i think the only thing that you are going to get for under 500 is a hifonics brutus bx2200

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1119
hey Hunter or Sub have either of you guys heard the eclipse ti 15? I wonder how it would sound compare to my brahma 15 with 800 watts.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 259
ill tell you after i buy one...im either getting one of those or somen from the list up there...what do you guys reccomed....say i have 1200 to spend to restart my system totally....well amp(s) and sub(s)...what would you guys do to get completly bada$$ spl and i dont care that much about sq...but it would be amazing to have both...either pick from the list lol...or make up your own combo please...also uinclude what size alt i would need to get

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1121
I dont know but I am between either a avalanche 15 or 18 or a Eclipse TI 15 what do you think.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 428
15 ti is much better imo

i have a 12 ti and it rocks

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 265
im going to say that as well...and if you go to this site...when it says 1200 watts at 1 ohm...is that peak or rms....thanks...same with both links...please tell me lol http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=595&3=2060

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=295&1=296&3=3133

its like that on most of the products...and it doesnt tell if its rms or peak

also another delima...is everyone please give me a full description of what sub's' or amp's' you would get...i would prefer 2 subs and 2 amps or somen like that but i gotta stay under 1200 and i want HUGE POWER

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 272
to the top

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 827
rms

Silver Member