I have a problem......

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 139
i hooked my stereo up last weekend and all of a sudden my subs quit working.....my highs still work...my amps turn on...no blown fuses...no unhooked wires...no known problem...anybody have a clue why??...they are 12" type r subs..2 mrd m501 amps and alpine 7941 deck...all RCA's plugged in...give me some ideas....Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 833
bad connections in the box?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1081
thats what I was gonna say also.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 140
nope...everything is wired....it just all of a sudden stopped working

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1084
thats odd.maybe you fried your rca's somehow but that would be very weird to cook them both unless they got cooked out of your deck. I doubt it though I just cant really think of anything else.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 141
lol...thats my luck....im about ready just to sell it all...and then ill just buy 1 amp and 1 sub and 1 deck....way less wires to f*ck around with...so look for all my equiptment in this section for sale in about 20 minutes.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1086
dude I doubt what I said happened but from what you said your amp gets power and the sub just doesnt work. Are you sure its not your sub?

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 142
2 12" ALPINE TYPE R-$250 SHIPPED...BRAND NEW SEEN POWER for 1/2 hour

2 MRD M501- $250 EACH SHIPPED...BRAND NEW used for about a 1/2 hour

1 ALPINE MRV T320-$160 SHIPPED..NEVER USED BRAND NEW

MB QUART DKE 116- $140 SHIPPED..USED FOR LIKE A MONTH...YEAH I KNOW THEY ARE A LIL HIGH PRICED BUT I PAYED EVEN MORE THAN THAT LOL.

7.2" PHOENIX DIGITAL LCD-$125 SHIPPED..BRAND NEW NEVER USED STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP.

1 ALPINE CDA 7941-$150 SHIPPED...USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION..OLDER MODEL COMPETITION DECK..PRE AMP**NO ONBOARD AMP**

EVERYTHING COMES WITH BOXES AND MANUALS EXCEPT FOR THE MRV T320(NOT LOOKING FOR IT) AND THE USED CDA 7941.

ALPINE MRF F340-$200 SHIPPED

PRICES ARE FIRM FOR THE MOST PART..BUT ALL REASONABLE..LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN..REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 143
yeah subs are good....i hooked them up to one of my buddys amps in his truck and they were fine...im thinkin its somewheres in my wiring..but i seriously have just had enough with it...i have had all of it for like 3 months and havent even used it other than the 1/2 hour i had it working for...im just going to go for a more simple set up.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 252
i want the phoenix digital lcd

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 144
well its yours if you want it...its never even been opened...i just havent ever sold anything over the computer so ya gotta give me a day or so to figure everything out and get it ready and everything...another thing is it isnt my home computer it is my work computer....and i work nights....so well figure out how you wanna do this and well get it done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us