Bit off more than I could chew.

Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 4
Well I came into a little $$$ and got stupid. I bought a 12w7. But now I'm stuck trying to find something to power it. And I've read all the threads and I figure I'm hosed. I can't afford the 1000.1 and anything else seems to underpower the w7 at 3homs. My current AMP does about 900RMS at 2ohms but who knows what it will do at 3. I can't sell it because I know I'll lose money on it. So what do you recommend? oh and I also got the SubZone enclosure that was made for the W7 anyone hear it in action?

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 513
What kind of amp do you have right now?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 753
hifonics brutus bx1000 its for us poor folk

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1100
save up the cash for an amp you really want it will be worth the wait but make sure you have your current system up to snuff........gotta do it right unlike me with a factory 105 amp alternator on 150 draw bass amp lol

New Glock
Unregistered guest
what an idiot, sorry to be mean but why would you spend all your money on a w7? dont you have any friends that could of told you that you could have got a nice system that would have cost the same amount for that sub? Wow.

Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 7
Hey Glock no need for name calling. And I already have a sound system but like alot of people I wanted to upgrade.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us