Bazooka TVB-141

Username: Jizzyjizim

Post Number: 1
Hi, I am new to the board, and was wondering about this sub, Bazooka TVB-141, is it any good, I have read up on it on the net and it seems to be a good sub, but I wanna get actual people's thoughts on it...lol, any help woudl be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 917
no Greg stay far far away from it. seriously. Look into a conventional circle sub. although cool looking they have very high failure rate's. Kinda likr the Kicker l5 & l7 with their square subs. They have bad x-max and awful SQ. what is your budget and we will point you in the right direction to something reliable and good sounding.

Username: Jizzyjizim

Post Number: 2
Well, the place where I am getting my stereo equipment has Alpine, Rockford, Bazooka, Clarion Subs, that's about it, what do you recommend?, also, are Bazooka Amps any good? I was gonna go with one of those to...thx

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 920
are you going to best buy? That seems to be their product line as well. I like the bazooka bass tubes but not the self amplified ones and not the triangle ones either. As far as the products you listed I would stick with Alpine first and RF 2nd. I would never get a bazooka amp they are not reliable and are not made to work properly. Again for amps if that is the only lines you have to choose from stay with Alpine,RF, and if you can get the Clarion Pro Audio stuff I recomend that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us