New MTX Woofers

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 511
Anyone seen the MTX Jackhammer subwoofers? A 22" woofer that weights 320 lb and stands23" high! That's friggin insane. Just something to show off though. I'm sure a pair of 15XXX would beat a single jackhammer but still, that is just a huge woofer. I think this thing is more than a woofer. Beast maybe?

hehehehehe
Unregistered guest
For the price of that MTX sub, you could get 2 15" X.X.X.'s, amps to push them, upgrade your electrical system, get some components, amps for them, and have it all installed!

LMMFAO

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 205
wahl your right...huge But...still nothing..i foget who..maybe audiobahn...i cant remember but made a 34 inch sub!!!!!!!!!!!>.......massive...how could you handle that...but i bet it sounds funny...i bet it cant move fsat enough...but what if it higt you head lol

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 206
wahl your right...huge But...still nothing..i foget who..maybe audiobahn...i cant remember but made a 34 inch sub!!!!!!!!!!!>.......massive...how could you handle that...but i bet it sounds funny...i bet it cant move fsat enough...but what if it higt you head lol

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 743
earthquake also made one also.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 211
hmm...that a new on me...might have to check it out..thanks hunter

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 209
i never personally heard the audiobahn sub, but people told me that it sounds funny.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 512
Anyone have any pics or videos of installs with these woofers?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us