Hey Jonathan?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 792
I normally wouldnt post this here but I am very pressed for time. I can get both of these head units for the same price which one is a better unit? I have always dealt with Alpine but have heard amazing things about Eclipse. This is for my 17 year old sister in-law who just got her license today and we want to get her a cd player. Both are brand new. Alpine 9823 or Eclipse 54410 thanks man. Auction ends in 15 minutes.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 409
which one did you get?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 809
I got the Eclipse. It was brand new so I got a pretty good deal. I will see when I get it I have never had Eclipse before always had Alpine. So I am looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 411
thats an awesome head unit i think you will like it a lot, keep us posted on if it converts ya from the darkside :-)

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 810
I will I actually bought it for my sister in-law she just got her license. I am kinda upset that I am not going to get to try it out running a system. I guess no matter what I got her it would have served the purpose of playing cd's. I think I might have to let he know that I have a few amps and subs laying around if she ever wants to throw them in. lol! I will let you know how it works out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us