Cheapest 800W RMS sub??

Anonymous

if i get a audiobahn Aw8000T or MTX thunder 801D, what would be the cheapest sub that i could buy that could handle that rms sub.

i dont have money for a w7 or something but i want a decent sub that utilizes all that power.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 403
dont go buy watts go by quality

an 8w7 only takes 300 watts for exmp

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 404
buy=by lol sorry

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 768
Image dynamics IDQ wont break the bank and are really nice subs. Especially for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Sparkey2027

Barnstaple, England England

Post Number: 73
get a 15" l7 or an audiobah alum15q

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 833
hey Josh that is another horrible call on your part my friend first you call alpine's chick subs then you recomend two god awfull line of woofers. JUST STOP! Well I am pretty sure this guy isnt returning since he hasnt already but if he does get the MTX forget about Audiobahn and get 2 IDQ 12's will sound very nice end of story!

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 603
Lol. Yeah, stop recommending stuff if you don't know what your talking about. Have you ever heard a L7 or Audiobahn's?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 697
i think if you could getr your hands on a adire audio brahma, it would be nice. or the AA avalanche.

Anonymous

i was thinking about the audiobahn eternal maybe?
if it doesnt cost much taht is
i dont really knwo but i heard they are decent

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 859
I wouldnt!

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 620
I have 1 question. Is there any particular reason your getting either the Aw8000T or MTX thunder 801D? Usually people pick a sub first and then get the right amp to match it. That is unless your getting a hellova deal on those amps.

Anonymous

i think i can get a pretty good deal fo teh 801d cuz i knwo a authorized mtx dealer offering it for 225. i think i can get it a little less though.

i just figued that the amp is more important than the sub so i would try to find a good amp and it would be easier to find a matching sub rather than look for a sub and then a matching amp.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 634
I would really recommend picking out a sub first. Then find a good sub to match to it. But if you have the money and you can ge the 801D for a good price, then go for it. It's a good amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us