SubZone Vented Enclosure for JL 12w6v2's...

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 39
Anyone have any experience with www.subzoneusa.com and there enclosures. Im thinking about the zv series enclosure for my 2 12w6v2's. Its model zv212-1538. Its 1.5cu.ft. and set to 38hz. I emailed JL about what they think. Still waiting. Looking for more spl and decent sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 78
Hey i have one jl 12w6v2 and i was wondering the same thing except im talking about the single 12" encloser,of corse. Ive actually posted a couple threads about this question and nobody wrote back. Anyways let me know what the good ppl at jl say about that box mo.Hey we kinda have the same setup if your gettin those perfects you were talkin about,but your will hit harder since you have 2 jls.I would have got 2 but i have a truck so i wanted to keep some room.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 758
if you guys really want an answer to your ? its as easy as picking up the phone and whala in 2 minutes you will have an answer. JL takes days sometimes weeks to e-mail back. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink I guess.

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 44
Yeah james is right..lol I think i will call jl and ask them or go to my jl dealer around the way. And have them build it to jl specs. you twiztid ill let you know man.

Bronze Member
Username: Kkmike

Chicago suburb

Post Number: 23
Subzone makes good stuff. I have my 12W7 in one and I love it.

Username: Cjjx6

Post Number: 1
Does anyone have some plans that they can share on how to build my own Subwoofer Box's? I have 2 10's and very limited space.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 792
2 10" what's? How many watts are you running to them. Since space is limited your prolly gonna go sealed.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 797
What kind of vehicle are they going in as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us