This Is CRAZY!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 68
Hey has anyone seen or heard or know anything about the new mtx jackhammer sub? It is 22" almost 2 feet tall 320 pounds!! It looks like it would BUMPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Not sure tho,and it proply cost an arm and a leg plus $5000 but it looks bad a$$.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 546
Yeah, pretty cool. And I think that the Jackhammer would actually sound decent from what they say, I've heard the 36" Audiobahn sounds funny.

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 90
what is the site for those 2 subs, i would like to have a look see. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 36
MTX's JackHammer subwoofer: Billed as the subwoofer that "other woofers have nightmares about," the MTX JackHammer is a 2-foot tall, 320-pound behemoth that makes you proud to be an American. This 22" subwoofer handles 5,000 watts RMS (up to 10,000 watts peak), and features a 900-ounce (that's a little over 56 pounds, folks) magnet and a 6.5" voice coil. The JackHammer is set up for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level), but you can purchase an replacement cone assembly that allows you to switch quickly to Sound Quality performance (and you don't have to remove the speaker from its enclosure to make the switch).Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 240
If you had the cash, could you get your hands on one of these?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 241
I just checked it out and i think it only has 2.5 inches of X-max

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 555
Yeah, but that's one way isn't it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums