Zapco Symbilink???


Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 192
Registered: Jul-04
I just ordered the Zapco Reference 500.1 and do not understand Symblink. Do i need something special to use it and will it cost me a lot to use it?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 537
Registered: Aug-04
Symbilink is your RCA cables pretty much. I believe you get a box and specail RCA cables. I think Symbilink uses really strong signal strenght and other stuff to get the best sound quality out of your stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f


Post Number: 3207
Registered: May-04
Symbilink is a balanced DIN cable, designed to use a 16V balanced signal to drive the amplifier with. There are symbilink converters you can purchase, and you'll have to purchase the cables. It's basically just like firewire cable, but I think they use their own special DIN cable.
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us