Orin Hcca 250 and older rf amps for sale

Sound Solutions
Unregistered guest
I was looking in my dads store in the back and found Some older orion amps and Rockford amps, They Are 6 Orion 250 HCCAAnd Some Other smaller orion amps Forgot the models. But I'm Thinking of taking a 250 hcca for me and another RF amp. it looks great and mean. There Are Some older RF amps that are 1000watts, 300watts,etc. I think there are about 8 of the RF amps. Good Thing My dad Made me clean the shop in the back Looks like a tornado hit indoors. Still Not done Cleaning But would probably find more older stuff. I've found some jensen, lanzar, and pioneer amps, Didn't mention them cause i didnt think people cared about those brands. My dad keps all the new stuff that comes in By the Front And another room on the side of the building. All amps are still in the box. So i dont think anything is missing. I Told my dad about how awesome these amps are and how much theyre worth, he wanted me to bring them to the front to see if people would be interested, or just walk by them, But I suggested he put them on Ebay So he can sell them for sure. So Ebay it is. Once I Finish cleaning(just in case i find more) I Would put them on ebay so look for them within 1 week on ebay. Also Should i also put the pioneer, lanzar and other brands on ebay?

forumfans
Unregistered guest
Welcome to do so

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 626
i will buy a orion just give a price. i need another one. please reply fast.....very interested and maybe a rf. please tell me before ebay

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 627
what kind of lanzar, interested in them tooo

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 581
I am very interested in the old RF amps can you find model #'s please?I would love a power 650,power 1000, punch 100IX,punch 200IX,Punch 500IX. depends on how old these amps are. The older the better in my opinion.

Sound Solutions
Unregistered guest
Hunter, Iam willing to leave one at $280 You pay shipping, There was 3 Orion Hcca225 and 2 Hcca275 amps. The Rf Amps are
100a2
360a2
600a5
800a2
400a4
Once I put them on ebay i will sell them for more.
Sorry Dindt get a chance last night to lookat the forum, I will check what kind of models they are when i get to work in the morning.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 586
ok I am interested in the HCCA 275 let me know. Also can you send pic's or no?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1475
275G4 is a monsterous amp. Very powerful. Sound Solutions how much you selling the 275G4 amp for? I'm always interested in great amps.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 631
what about the lanzars? ill think about the orion. might be too big for my app. what about the 225.?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
Hunter, Orion HCCA G4 is one of the best amp for the money. What are you using it for? It starts with 50w rms for 250G4, 25w rms for 225G4. But from there it can go all the way to 800w rms depending on the ohms.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 588
Hey Isaac I emailed that guy but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. I really want that HCCA 275 before he throws them up on ebay.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1478
Hey James, I emailed you his number. Call him tomorrow morning and he'll sell you the amp.
You won't get 250G4 at that price anywhere.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 634
yo isaac, i know man thats why i want ed one. i only need another amp to run my comps. i already have one 225hccag4 but i would like to have another just for the hell of it. yes i have the 225 and it does 200x2 which will work great, but i just want a smaller one if i add more to my system. i have pbx evolution 6x9s in the rear and 6.5 in the front doors, so i need a good amount of power. but my g4 was 80 bucks....91 with shipping. i got a steal of a deal!!!! i might get a lanzar amp from him for my girlfriends system. please hit me back on the 225 and the lanzar S.S. oh and i wouldnt wait on me for that 250. odnt have that much money right now, im sorry if i lead you on....:-(

:-) i love you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
Hey Hunter, I wouldn't spend my money on Lanzar amps. Even if it were 50% off, I still wouldn't touch them.
If you can afford another G4, go for it. You won't regret it later. If you look at the G4s, they not only have crossover built in, it comes with Intelli Q control as well as phase shift switch. And if that weren't enough, the output rcas are buffered, meaning you won't have any signal loss.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 637
im hoping they are older lanzar amps before they were bought out. they are great amps, but now you gave away my secret, damn you and your good advice.:-(

:-) i love you too

Sound Solutions
Unregistered guest
All Amps are on ebay ranging from $60 to $350.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
I don't see any Orion HCCA 275 amps on eBay at all.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 612
hey Isaac if you find them let me know he said he had 2 HCCA 275's if I find them I will tell you. Man I hope I find them. I want one of them sooo bad would work perfectly with that 250GS. :-)

joshg
Unregistered guest
I had seen them earlier in the day, They had "Buy it now"
I came across them when I was looking for a 4 channel Orion amp(one of the new ones) I typed in Orion amplifiers. Also are the new ones as good as the old ones.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
I think he posted the amps on Russian's eBay site cause I don't see any.
The newer Orion amps aren't as good as the old HCCA and SX series. They are however still good compared to Kicker/MTX/JBL/RF etc.
You know something, ever since I told everyone how good HCCA G4 amps were, now I can't find any.
Oh I came across the old PPI Art series amp 606.2. It is 6 channel amp with "crossover" built in. Almost as good as HCCA G4 but not quite. If anyone is looking for 6 channel amp that's right up there with the best, look on eBay. It is however very expensive, $860. If the guy sold that amp at half the price, I would've bought it instantly. It is a great amp, just like HCCA.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 614
yeah I love that amp as well. I love the art series in general.

dummy
Unregistered guest
what about the a404.2 for 400 bucks shipped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1507
That is a great amp too. I have the 600.2 amp and it produces one of the best mids and highs. Almost as good as Orion HCCA G4.
If you're going to buy Art series amp, look for ".2" cause it has better power supply.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 623
yup. I have a 600.2 as well and I have had it running my boston pro comp's, 3 jl-10w6's,1-12w6v2, and I had it running my 15 brahma. I love this amp it is finally laid to rest in my wife's car running a set of JL XR comp and I love this amp more and more every day I get in her car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us