Can I fix my sub???


Unregistered guest
After inspecting my sub I noticed that the rubber on the outside that joins that cone to the frame type thing has perished and in some places broken. How can I fix it? Do I have to get it fixed professionally?

Bronze Member
Username: Krijgy

Smithfield, Virginia United states

Post Number: 49
Registered: Jan-05
if your surround is damaged there is nothing you can do about it, it even voids the warrenty if you damage the surround. just cut your loses and buy a new one

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 934
Registered: Jul-04
I beleive that you can use like silicone caulking or clear nail polish to patch a little hole or something in the surround....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us