Amp Idea for 2 Orion H2's

Ringo
Unregistered guest
Just someones thoughts on an amp for two of these subs the 10" Dual 4s. Does anyone know of the site cbrstereo.com if they are legit or not, the have those subs for $199.

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 137
I just got one of the Orion H2 10.2 and am going to power it with a Hifonics Brutus at 1 ohm, but don't have it hooked up yet as I still need to get a box.

As far as cbrstereo.com goes, they were fairly fast to ship and the Orion was brand new and factory packed, at least it looks that way. My biggest issue was that they sent the wrong sub the first time (they sent a 4 ohm I ordered a 2) and it took a while to get this sorted out. First they sent a return ship label to the wrong address, then had to send another, blah blah blah but in the long run it all worked out, so I guess I can say this is a decent company but don't plan on a very speedy response if something goes wrong. This is actually Indo audio by the way, same company, and they do not answer their phone and a a bit slow responding to e mail. But again, in the long run, it is a good price for this sub and you can't easily find it for a better price, even on eBay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us