Team Audio Itch .. i got a Q for ya....

Bronze Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 49
hey i was just wondering how many cubic feet your box was and what kind of port you use and what it is tuned to....that 150db from that one w7 is insane mayne ...haha

Username: Team_audio_itch

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 6
2.35, slot ported i think the port is 2in wide by 15 long, tuned to either 30 or 35 still not to high, if i tuned higher it might get a few dBs. i did a 150.4dB on the term lab at a show in St Petersburg.

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 7
2.35, slot ported. i think the port is 2in wide by 15 long, tuned to either 30 or 35 still not to high, if i tuned higher it might get a few dBs. i did a 150.4dB on the term lab at a show in St Petersburg.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

FL USA

Post Number: 309
Theres shows in St.Pete? I've been looking for comps locally for ages and cant find none. any in the area comeing up?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1063
whats your real name to look you up audio?

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 9
Audio Itch is on the corner of cypress and dale mabry in tampa. there is a show in pinellas county in the next couple of weeks called street jammers. to find the exact date look up E and E car audio in st. pete, they will give you the info u r looking for.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 310
Thanks, Also, JL told me I might be able to take my JL W6 into a local authorized dealer, And saw Audio itch is one of them. Can Yous repair a W6 with a Frozen coil or no?

Bronze Member

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 11
they can try if not they can ship it to JL to get it done
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us