How do i wire

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 147
How do i wire a DVC 10 inch eclipse al to 2 ohms...not sure how to do all of this lol......thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 74
What are the oms of the sub?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 149
im not sure lol....it says 3.1 with that little like horse shoe looking thing/ coil...its DVC

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 408
I don't think there are any Eclipse's with Dual 3 ohm voice coils. Should be 2 or 4. What is the model number for the sub you are talking about.

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 80
it must be 4 ohms because 3.20 is what subs are usually rated at in the instruction manual. it just says 4 ohms to make it less confusing. if this is the case, wire them like....

Upload

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 159
whoa what is going on in that diagram....so i wire the neg to the neg and the plus to the plus and then run one wire from one of the pluses and one of the negativs(does it matter which one)....and do what with it

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 160

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
This was ez for me. RESE voice coils have Alan renchs to tighten wire in there. anyway you take spare wire and go from plus to plus(if you have a box with wire inside that goes to the back, you put the plus of that in there with it) and same for the neg but all neg, then plus to plus on and the same for neg to neg. if you put the plus on the neg and same for neg to plus you sub will work backwords. so make sure you wired it right.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Oops If you switch the speaker wires on the amp it will work backwords.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 162
i used that wiring diagram and it doesnt work....thatguyyouknow...why dont u register man...i see you all the time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us