Need Help With a Custom Box For 2 Audiobahn 12's

Username: Nieds51

Post Number: 1
i just got a new complete audiobahn system.......consits of 2 Audiobahn AW1208T 12's which are 1500w rms and 3000w max....and 2 power them 3 A8000T Audiobahn Amps....im having a problem with not being able 2 seal them tight and airs escaping.....what should i do?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 493
get a box built by a pro!

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 397
Where's the air escaping from? Around where the sub butts up to the box?

Post Number: 3
yea, and it dosnt it as hard as i think it should be, i got a box from best buy and the magnents like 4 inchs from the back

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 505
well for those subs the box should be built with atleast 3/4in MDF I would use 1in, not the 5/8 crappy partical board that the pre-fabbed boxes from best buy are. Go to your local stereo shop not best buy or circuit Shi%$Y and ask them to build you a nice box or try it for yourself if you are feeling handy.

Post Number: 4
are them subs a decent quality, and would they sound better mounted backward 2 show the magnet off

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 507
no just easier to damage

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 508
no just easier to damage

Post Number: 5
thanks for the help, but is my system good? or did i get Fricked outta a gran?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 910
...personally, in my opinion and alot of other peoples most likley...you got "fricked" out of a grand...for that money you could've had a much better system, audiobahn isnt exactly known for there reliabilty or SQ by anymeans. I beleive Jonathan said something to the effect of "its amazing the failure rate i see of audiobahn"...

thumpinWRANGLER
Unregistered guest
ryan dude audiobahn is great for the money. ur prolly a teen like myself and want the ludest baddest subs at school so audiobahn is good for u. just build a ported box not too hard, email audiobahn tech support and ask them for specs and they should bang.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 531
want to talk to teens about decent systems talk to Taylor17 he is a young guy and he will tell you how good audiobahn really is. Nice eexcuse.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us