Just bored?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 260
I was wondering under these conditions which would be louder. 1 Brahma 15 in a 2.0cubic/ft box sealed with 1000 watts or a REXXX sealed in the same box with the same power both in a standard SUV let say a Jeep cherokee or Grand cherokee for instance.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 505
it would be aboout the same. the x has 2mm more of xmax, and i dont think that is enough to make an audible difference.

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 262
Thats what I figured. now what is the most popular amp that everyone seems to be running with these subs. I wish my boss would give me some work to do man am I bored(lol)

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 512
ummm. so many of them. i have a felling in a few months it will be the nine1. but right now maybe a jbl bp1200.1 or an audiobahn amp:-)

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 265
yeah JBL seems to be the choice these days. I have seen alot of people on here running that amp to these subs. What else is everyone running to them? speak up if you have this sub or eclipse TI's or ID max's just interested what you guys are running them with and how you think it sounds!
James

Bronze Member
Username: Napalmz

MIDWEST

Post Number: 63
im runnin 1 id max 12 with a phoenix gold 1200 watt amp.. yea thats right i said phoenix gold..lol as if they fell of the universe..i dont see any1 talkin about them on these boards with the exception of myself..but then again maybe its just becuz i know what i like and have done my research and this is the amp for me.. ;)

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 266
whatever makes you happy man Phoenix gold has always been a very good company. One of the best about 10 years ago.

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_mcfarland

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 23
I have 3 Ti Pro 18s and I run them with 3 U.S. Amps DE-3000 and they work great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us