Where are Alpine products manufactured?

Bronze Member
Username: Bdonkersgoed

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 48
Hey Everyone,

I live in Canada and want to import some Alpine products purchased on ebay into Canada. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, if the item being shipped was produced in the USA with mostly USA parts, then it can be shipped duty free.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!
Bryan

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Syracuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 43
its not manufactured in the u.s. and i forget where it is manufactured though..ill get back to you or you could probably just google it and find out.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 52
I alreday tried google, but couldn't find anything. I always thought that Alpine was an American Company? Maybe it is an Ameriacn company that outsources production to Asia like so many other corporations . . .

Thanks,
Bryan

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3082
The majority of Alpines stuff is made in Japan. Alpine, by origin, is a Japanese company. It depends on the type of equipment you're talking about as far as where it's made at, for example, the F#1 Status components are Scanspeak Revelator drivers (modified to work will in a car), etc. The majority of the electronics and low to mid level speakers are made in Japan.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 60
What I have is the MRD-M1001 and the SWX-1242D. Alpine's website says that their products are "designed and engineered in the USA" so i thought they were an American company (that possibly outsources production)?

Regards,
Bryan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us