Any1 know how to use winlSD ???? im so confused?!?!?

Anonymous

i was just wondering if some1 had a manual on their computer or something that they could paste it on here... or maybe if someone could just give me a few pointers that would be great!... thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 108
you need format.dll on your harddrive. this is a simple way to do it do get winISD working.
1. Double-click the My Computer icon.

2. Single-click the second drive icon to select it.

3. Open the File menu and select Format. The format window displays the hard disk capacity.

4. Select Format type and enter a disk label. If you want to start up (boot) from the second drive, check the "Copy system files" box.

5. Click Start. Windows displays a warning box. Read the warning, and then click OK to begin formatting.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 89
i think he means the driver input area. that's where i had trouble. i just uninstalled it and removed it, cause i couldn't get it either

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 112
Here's a thought why not try using the help button and the click getting started.

Silver Member

LondonEngland

Post Number: 113
Here's a thought why not try using the help button and the click getting started.

Anonymous

can you make fibergalss boxes that arent square shaped on this program?

Anonymous

this program said i should put a 12W7 in a 4cubic foot sealed box... JL says 1.375 cubic feet... im beginning to think this program isnt too accurate....

Pilot_Trenching_picture1
Unregistered guest
Unless u want to completely erase ur hard drive..Ignore Audionoob13 ..

Silver Member

LondonEngland

Post Number: 114
This program just deals in volumes not shapes.
JL says this winisd says that......It's all a question of system Q's. Winisd always gives a system Q of .707 as a default. Manufacturers may have other ideas on what their subs need.

Silver Member

LondonEngland

Post Number: 115
This program just deals in volumes not shapes.
JL says this winisd says that......It's all a question of system Q's. Winisd always gives a system Q of .707 as a default. Manufacturers may have other ideas on what their subs need.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us