A FEW QUESTIONS...IM BECOMING STUPIDER I SWEAR

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 105
ok...first off...my new speakers keep comeing disconnected from the new wire harness...is it ok to like elmers glue them...lol...thanks...also...for some reason i cant understand this...it just doesnt click with me...how does wiring subs work...like to amps and sh*t...how does ohm's work..i tried reading on it..i need like a comparison or somen...

i have a ten inch eclipse Ti DVC and i have an interfire audio amp IB2900C amp found here http://www.interfireaudio.com/products_ampli_ib2.htm....is this amp 2 ohm stable...or 1 or what...and how can i wire this sub to this amp without damaging anything...is it possible...and if it is how do i wire this...and how does wiring work with DVC and SVC and just the ohm thing confuses me please help...

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 209
Get wire crimps.

For wirings, www.rockfordfosgate.com support, wiring wizard.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 109
my wire crimps arent doing it for some reason...idk why

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 211
Get new ones, make sure you crimp it hard.
If that isn't doing it for you, you can go all the way and solder it, but it shouldn't take that much effort to keep two wires together :P

triple x subs
Unregistered guest
what ohm is your subs 2ohm dvc/4ohm dvc?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 117
well i decided to use electrical tape...and is it ok to just like melt the metal together lol...i dont know how to solder...is that basically what it is...i have one...ive just never done it before.....idk what it is...2 OHM DVC

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 159
Soldering isnt hard... A real simple way is to twist the wire together and get a small bead and work it in between the two wires. After that cover with electrical tape.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us