Audiobahn (sorry guys),.....

Username: Hurleyblink2

Post Number: 2
Okay, buying a audiobahn aw120t sub. Haha what are your opinions on this. i mena is it decent or completely crap. and no im not gonna go out and spend 500 on a JL W7 like everyone seems to suggest on here.

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 94
Generally i say to stay far away from audiobahn. I have an a2000hct amp and im not all that happy with it. At that price range i would recomend infinity kappa perfects 12.1. Or the kappa perfect 12dv or dvq if you want to spend a little more. Check out ebay. By the way if your interested in 10's i have two kappa perfect 10 dvq's for sale. shnouzer@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 104
check out mmats....u can get a 12 inch mmats pro series on ebay for like 100$ i got one its only 300rms...and it bumps louder than my friedns 2 alum12's audiobahn...jsut stay away from low end stuff like sony,pyle,...ppl jsut suggest high end stuff on here cuz they dont want too see someone waste their money or cr@p...
http://search.ebay.com/mmats_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D7948794674& category=38647

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 142
There is alot of products that are considered high end but dont have high end prices. JL is WAY over priced! Great product but nuts! Give us a price range and we can give you some great subs!

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
You could get a RE SE 12 for 169, 600wRMS, im happy with mine, real daily drivers.
But here ill have u take he audiobahn challange, goto any circit city and test out ANY audiobahn then goto anybest buy and try a Rockford Fosgate P312, Punch lv 3 12, They basicly the same price, when i tried out the P3's a yr ago they "sounded" nice but I was afriad of getting yelled at if I upd the volume.
My RESE's are better then the P3's, but if u like low prices try a Cerwin vega. or w/e there called.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 146
The old Vegas rock... New ones I am not sure of... As always I will push the Type R's. 130.00 on woofersetc.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us