Quick ?

Bronze Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 78
i started a thread last nite but only got one of my partially answerd...so here i go again lol...
1-hatch cover: their is a trunk/hatch cover attached on my 1994 ford probe gt and i was wondering if i took it off would it incease spl in the front/cabin of the car(or make it louder) 2-Ice/water shield:someone told me that u could use this as a cheap alternative to dynamat/edead...does it work...and once u put it all on do u put back the carpeting/plastic side pannels in the trunk?...
and last one would the weather affect/damage my amps/or any other equipment in my car...(Niagara Falls ont,Canada...get to -20)

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 79
any (related...lol) comments would be appreciated-adam...

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 82
anyone lol???

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 83
heres a pic of the hatch if that helps??
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 454
you may gain a little bit of spl but not much at all. maybe some sq too. as far as the ice gaurd im the one who told you so ill leave that one, and only if you want to put the carpet back you can. it is your choice.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 86
thanx man...lol
i coudltn really recall who told me but do u know anyhting aobut the cold damaging the amps/audio equipment?

Bronze Member
Username: Americanbass

Post Number: 23
well i have never had problems with the cold effecting my amp i play it when it is 20 degrees faranheit out but -20 all i would have to say to u is i would take my system out for the winter. i once had my computer and monitor in my car and taken it in the house b4 and everything worked fine but the problem was i noticed alot of condensation on parts that tend to get warm. It would be fine to run ur system but just be careful b4 u turn it up. it would be better to heat ur car up and including the amp b4 playing it. It would be much better to warm everything up from the outside in rather than inside out because if the amp heats up inside before the outside it could possibly get very wet from condensation. the parts in ur amp that get warm and could get condensation on it if u don't let everything thaw before turning ur music up. that is what u would be dealing with but my suggestion would find some shitty subs and an amp for the winter or just tak it out

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 90
kk thanx...killer

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 460
i dont. im sure if they are protected and dont get any snow or precipitation on them and you warm them up for a little bit before you crank it they should be fine. having summer and winter subs isnt a bad idea either your best ones for the summer and the others for the winter. i live in New Mexico and we dont get that low. i hate living in the middle of no where. it seems that car audio just passes by nm. not that many enthuesists here. all it mainly is is drug dealers with systems that crank it up with the windows down.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 93
lol ya sounds like around here except its this little rich kids that jsut get a bunch of money and pay someone to pick out and install all their equipment...and then act like they know everything aobut car audio....like i know i dont know that much but i can atleast tell someone what i got in my trunk when they ask me lol...

Bronze Member
Username: Americanbass

Post Number: 27
lol thats great but if u be nice to them u can buy the stuff for them and screw them over for lots of money most of the time they go to best buy for their systems lol i pulled up to someplace last summer and this kid asked me what i had in my trunk i had a bp 1200.1 and one sub it was an american bass sub it pounded so much harder than his little fast and furious sound system from best buy lol it was great yo killer and w/e guys ar eon here do u guys have aim s/n 's

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 95
aim s/n's not sure what ur talking aobut man>

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 178
i do its cubanthug4lif305

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 99
what lol?

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 180
mah bad i dont know what happened i couldve swore i posted that in the other thread but it showed up here lol.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 101
kk no prob lol

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 182
oh now i get what youre saying killer. you go to www.aim.com and you download this program where you get to talk to your friednds family and stuff. AIM is short for AOL instant messenger, its like a text messagin but faster and you use a computer and you dont need a phone number you ujst need the persons screen name. ANd i was saying that my screen name is cubanthug4lif305. BUt go to www.aim.com for more information.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 102
kk thanx man...i jsut use ICQ...but ill give it a try...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us