Need help hooking up Amp to stock CD player

Username: Tizzle

Post Number: 1
Aight I have this problem with hooking up my amp to a stock cd player. I have a 2002 chevy blazer and I have no idea what colors are the audio wires in the back of the head unit. So I need some help figuring out how I can hook those up to that. And I can run the remote wire straight to the antenna wire right??

Username: Stjohnboy0000

Post Number: 8
I cant touch this question, the only time i did this, it was rigged up beyond beleif (you will never see more electirical tape in your life) and i had to rewire everything when i got fosgate amp. but to the remote wire to antenna question... you can definetely run the remote wire to the antenna.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 460
No you can't run the remote wire to the antenna. If you do that to a factory unit, or some after market head units the amp will only turn on when you are listening to the radio.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 461
Oh yeah, when I don't know what wires are what I will bye a wire harness adapter and use it to refrence what wires are what. You can get them at iny stereo install shop and if you don't open it (just use it to look and refrence) you can take it back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us