X.x.x. vrs. W7

Username: Jldoublew7

Post Number: 5
well, originally i wanted the W7 but everywhere i got it seems ppl like the xx x and have really good results. hell if i can get one 12inch xx and it will blow away a w7 12 and save some money y not? it seems as if the x xx requires more rms to run right so the amp for the x x x would be more expensive. i just want it simple and reliable. so i take it the xx x is better value. i have many friends who have seen, own, or heard w7 and they all say it has incredible sq and spl. i personally have never seen the x x x ADVICE PLZ SH1T

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 175
hey wassup James the RE X.X.X only recquires atleast 1000w rms of clean power. And yeah you would dave alotta money going with a X.X.X The output would basically be the same with the two, but i tihnk the X.X.X would have a littlew more output. SQ is excellent but then again sq is totally subjective and your personnel opinion. BUt the X.X.X gets my vote

Username: Jldoublew7

Post Number: 6
any more opinions plz? so if i get xx x what would be a good solid amp that you ppl would reccomend? the other question is how much better is 2 12's than one? im not sure if i want to double the price of everything if i can get away with one 12

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 72
well i dont know crap but ive only heard good things about memphis amps. Its what id get.. the mc1000D puts out 1100 watts at 1 ohm i believe.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 434
well just get a 15. it will cost a little more then 1 12 but will be as loud as 2 12s but less exspensive. . . as for amps the memphis is good, so is ed's nine 1. how much are you looking to spend? the nine1 is 350. the memphis is like 500, but is said to be 90 percent eff. also jbl makes good amps for less and so does orion. the 1200d.

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 73
you can ebay the mc1000d for 370
id do it ;\

check it
Unregistered guest
www.reaudio.com
Call them and see if there's a dealer in your area that you could listen to the sub at.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 115
i'm running a 4ohm DVC 15" x.x.x with an infinty 1210a putting out 1300w rms @! 2 ohms and it just killed the a 13w7 and man , i could'nt be happier. a lot louder , better sounding sub overall. trust me you wont be dissapponted.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 67
whats the x.x.x. homepage?

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 173
www.reaudio.com

Bronze Member
Username: Eric77

Post Number: 77
www.reaudio.com

DR MAX, Im glad to hear the X X X. destroyed the 13w7. Was he in a ported or sealed box? Im actually thinkin about pikin up a 15" X X X if I can sell my diamond 10's. Where in LA are you located? Im in Newport Beach but I am dying to hear a X X X. If youre not too far away maybe we could meet up and I could buy you a burger or something if thats cool with you.

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 121
WHATS UP ERIC, the guy i beat is my brother-in-law, he's got a 13w7 in a jl spec. ported box. I'm in L.A. in the good'ol San Fernando Valley< and yeah that'll be cool. we're only about 45 mins away.Keep in mind that I don't have an upgraded alt and my lights don't dimm. I have 2 ga wire going to the 1300 rms x 1 @ 2 ohms Infinty 1210a amp and he's got the MTX 1501d amp wired to a 0 gauge wire. we both have supercrews f 150 by the way.I'm not sure if I told you about my box or if it was the other eri"k", but yeah lets get together sometime, take a cruise ,a weekend perhaps. you got any lady friends ? I got room for 5.:-) :-)i tell you what, you bring the girls and i'll bring the burgers:-)

Silver Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 122
WHATS UP ERIC, the guy i beat is my brother-in-law, he's got a 13w7 in a jl spec. ported box. I'm in L.A. in the good'ol San Fernando Valley< and yeah that'll be cool. we're only about 45 mins away.Keep in mind that I don't have an upgraded alt and my lights don't dimm. I have 2 ga wire going to the 1300 rms x 1 @ 2 ohms Infinty 1210a amp and he's got the MTX 1501d amp wired to a 0 gauge wire. we both have supercrews f 150 by the way.I'm not sure if I told you about my box or if it was the other eri"k", but yeah lets get together sometime, take a cruise ,a weekend perhaps. you got any lady friends ? I got room for 5.:-) :-)i tell you what, you bring the girls and i'll bring the burgers:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us