Are infinity's good?

Anonymous

i'm upgrading my subs soon and ways looking at a pair of 12" subs, i liked the infinity reference series and was wondering if they were any good, can they really push up to 1232 watts peak???

Username: Nnnnick_b

Post Number: 1
No. They can handle 300 rms i believe and can reach full excursion with less. IMO they are a great sub for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 104
if ur gonna get infinitys go with the kappa or the kappa perfect ... the reference is the bottom of the line ... and dont give very good spl .. sq is ok

Unregistered guest
My brother has Kappa Perfects, they bump "cleanly" but they can't take weather difference or sudden pressure changes well at all, if you do go with them be gentle, they blow kinda easy.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 30
Ive heard infinity 12's playing constantly for over 4 hours and sounded clean and awsome the whole time. They had such deep voice i couldent hear myself scream, really.. I dont no what they are talking about when it blows easily?, unless you over power them, its really hard to blow them. They were in a ported box running off of an infinity amp, cant remeber what size tho..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us