2 MTX 10" T81044A 400RMS each $140
1 Audiobahn 12" AW1206T 1000RMS $150
1 Pioneer Premier 12" TS-W2000SPL 750RMS $135
1 Kenwood 12" KFC-XW1225dB ?RMS $120...

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 127
I know somone will mouth off about me saying this... but the audiobahn will get the loudist! It will not have grate sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 64
the Pioneer would probally thump hardest and sound best! But i have always liked Pioneer! Others may not agree!

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 129
Ya the Pioneer would probubly have the best sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 31
I have one audiobahn AW1208T 12" that I got from ebay brand new for around $170 shipped, and it is 1500 watt rms and I think that it sounds really good for the price. I am very happy with it.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 179
mtx

Anonymous

Alpine Type-R for around the same price.

Bronze Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 20
wow you guys are all over the place. i guess i should of expected something like that, everyones different. but what about 2 of the the cerwin vega 12 max... someone suggested those in one of another one of my threads.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 181
2 mtx's vs 1 of the other's? thats pretty easy. mtx. even if it was 1 on 1. i wouldn't buy any of that other stuff. and i probably wouldn't buy that mtx speaker either, but thats just me. its all about what you like.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
then what would you get with a budget of 150 on subwoofers?

Bronze Member

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 69
I like 12" Fusion PowerPlant
they are like 160$
450rms 900maxwatt! They thump hard and sound sweet!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
fusion? man, how many subwoofer companies are out there? which would give the best buy under 150?

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 187
I wouldn't really know about under $150 subs. The only subs that I ever purchased that cheap were 15" kicker comps and they were pretty sweet.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 242
You could get Alpine Type-R's for under 150 at some places.

Bronze Member

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 70
www.fusioncaraudio.com
there are a lot of different subwoofer companies!

Username: Nnnnick_b

Post Number: 4
look at the adire shivas and tempests, amazing sq and they definitely thump. Cerwin vega comp vr's are a good choice as well as the Type R.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
yea. i kno ive heard about all those ones. but see, i cant afford anything more than 150. thats why im thinkin about those mtx 81044A at 70 each. i mean, it seems to me that both of thsoe will thump harder than ONE 12" cerwin vega, or 12" shiva... i think... or am i just being stupid? is one of those better than two of mtx?

another question, maybe later i can add a 15". will that be a good setup, 2 10" and one 15"? or will it sound too messy? im guessing the 15 will move slower than the 10's so wont the bass hit at unequal times? or will the 15 just provide deep low bass while the 10's give high pounding bass?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 310
If I were you honestly, I'd save my money until I could afford something better. Don't forget about an amp to run the sub(s) and wiring. As for 150 for a sub, Look into the the better mtx's, like the 8000's, or 8500's maybe, not sure if those are the exact numbers, and I'm not exaclty sure if their under $150. An adire shiva would be under $150 shipped. Cerwin-Vega V-Max should be around 120-150 shipped. I think Kicker Comp VR's are less. You could also find Infinity Subs for under $150. An Alpine Type-S would be well under $150, and you could get a Type-R for around $150 shipped. You should really try to shop around and possibly try to hear different subs for yourself.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
ha, look at that "Jon Doe" talking about his 1208T, ebay has had those every seince they came out for $170, why? becouse they cant sell them at MSRP? cheaply manufacured, I hope audiobahn goes out f bisness soon due to ebayers buying there crap at 1/3rd the price.

Goto Audiobahn's website and youll see the AD about "Fake Internet Dealers" and "Ebay", there losing profits, wont be long now i hope, then we dont have to keep posting about how audiobahn is such a great company.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
yes i kno what you mean about saving my money, but im not planning on going to any competitions or stuff, or planning on blowing peoples minds out. i just need something that sounds descent and wont blow up on me. which is why i chose 150 as my limit.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 136
Type R 129.99 woofersetc.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us