JL audio

Anonymous

Im sick of everyone saying thats its expensive but worth the extra money. The truth is it is a better then average brand but would you use it in comps? I personnally dont think it lives up to the hype. Id much rather several other brands.

Bronze Member
Username: Jlprix91

West, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 52
Actually, many of jl's products are used in comps go to there website and check out some of there competition vehicles and do your research before you hate on jl

Anonymous

would you pin up there best sub against a brahma?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3004
I prefer the Brahma over the W7 overall, but the W7 isn't a crappy sub, either. The 12W7 would perform very similarly to a 12" Brahma in SPL(a little better, more than likely). It's just not to my taste. The W7 is ONE of the better subs you can get your hands on, it also happens to be one of the most expensive. Brahmas, X.X.X., Eclipse Tis, are built just as well. I personally use an ID Max, not so much for SPL but for sound quality. Image Dynamics is widely used in SQ competition. It also depends on what type of competition you're talking about, if you're talking SPL, the W7, Eclipse Ti, etc weren't designed for that, they are designed for a balance. If you're talking SQ competition, the W7 is worthy of competing, but personally I wouldn't use it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us